💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: You Can Access One Project Early

EGOT2027

2024 Projects Poll  

104 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the chance to do one of these tonight, which would it be?

• listen to LG7 early
    • watch joker early

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

so while we wait for more straws to grasp at, i thought it would be fun to do a little poll. 

if right now you got the chance to either:

-listen to LG7 early

-watch joker early

which would you choose? vote above! and share your reasoning below :) 

Edited by EGOT2027

TimotheeChalamet

LG7 because I cannot stand noise while watching a movie, and the stans would be insufferable 

thierryrreiht

Joker but just a few friends. I need to see if this will help or hurt Gaga with the GP

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

LG7 because I cannot stand noise while watching a movie, and the stans would be insufferable 

2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Joker but just a few friends. I need to see if this will help or hurt Gaga with the GP

i laughed so hard at both of these haha. thank you both. i’m planning on seeing the movie by myself or with a close friend / fellow stan on opening night. if i see it again, then i’ll go with more casuals. i want to just let myself enjoy it on the first watch. when i saw ASIB, the girls i was with started hating on it before we even got out of the theater, and it totally ruined my vibe haha. 

i’ve updated the options to be more general. i didn’t mean to make it about the details…just trying to see which project has more interest 

TheSine

Both would be quite bothersome. I don't like noise whilst I'm listening to music or watching a film. Friends or not, I can only endure it for so long. 

The LG7 listening party is the one I may be able to survive. :ladyhaha:

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

Pennywise

LG7, because while we KNOW that Joker will definitely come out at some point, Gargoyle may keep LG7 to herself just to watch us suffer :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

River

she can scrap the original LG7 at any moment, so I choose to listen to it early

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 2

EGOT2027

i think in the only gay on here more interested in gaga movies than gaga music at this point. 

(i say this as i’ve been refreshing this site all day.)

• LMAO 1

Agunimon

idgaf about joker. doubtful i will watch it anyway since i don't care about her acting career. lg7 please.

• Sad 2

Reality

LG7. I've made my peace with the fact that Joker 2 is coming out later this year. LG7 is in a very nebulous territory right now since we know virtually nothing about it. It could come in February or 2025 :selena:

🃏🖤👹

EGOT2027
6 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

idgaf about joker. doubtful i will watch it anyway since i don't care about her acting career. lg7 please.

woah this is such a reality check for me lol. i saw HoG in theaters 4 times and i don’t even like the movie. i’m just addicted to seeing her on the big screen. even seeing her trailers in theaters makes me tear up lol. 

i practice her future best actress win speech in the shower at least twice a week lol. hoping with LG7 her music career lights that fire in me it hasn’t in a while 

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

woah this is such a reality check for me lol. i saw HoG in theaters 4 times and i don’t even like the movie. i’m just addicted to seeing her on the big screen. even seeing her trailers in theaters makes me tear up lol. 

i practice her future best actress win speech in the shower at least twice a week lol. hoping with LG7 her music career lights that fire in me it hasn’t in a while 

She could go complete media silent, do no marketing, never interact with her fans, never put out another music video, and never go on tour, and I will be totally fine as long as she puts out another single or an EP or album on a regular basis. Obviously I still want her to do what she wants and chase her dreams. I will be here waiting for music for when she is ready to return to it. But I never seen star is born except for once when my dad was watching it (I only watched for a few minutes) or house of gucci. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS

Definitely watch Joker cause I want to experience LG7 simultaneously with everyone!!!! Album releases are so fun in that sense as we all traverse through the tracklist for the first time all at once

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

TEANUS
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

Why isn’t there a third option to watch TCB film early :crossed:

At this point would it be “early” :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 3