opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Hydrangea
25 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Wait we’re still on for September right ……RIGHT ???

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Are we still on for February 2024!?

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

PaulaMonster13

You all forgeting this coming week they're very probably announcing the Vogue October cover, where Gaga is highly rumoured to be. And since according to these same rumours she's being shot by Steven Klein I'm fully expecting the first official glimpse into the LG7 aesthetic (apart from the Chromatica premier).

• YAAAS 2

Heygirl22

@Roronoa

Dance in shadow of the night

Someday we’ll have LG7 I’m 

a Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy hey ! 

Lady Gaga Applause GIF

Edited by Heygirl22
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

Guys, no matter how much you complain, it's not coming out next year 😂

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

GUY27

Yeah no way it’s coming out in 2025. We will have the album sometime during the next 4 months 🖤

Edited by GUY27

RickMonster98

I lowkey hope the date is NOT September 13th because I have an important exam on that day and I wouldn't enjoy the release as I'd like:selena:

Chlorine
25 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Free my mind, LG7

Lady Gaga Applause GIF

This gif is exactly how I feel in this thread. Frantic, breathing heavy, but trying to smile through the pain. 

🖤🖤🖤
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, itsalice said:

I wouldn't be surprised if in fact Interscope and Gaga's team were giving false information pretending it was real information to prevent the real information from leaking. Which is happening right now. So insiders can have false infos and dates, for a reason.:party:

Yeah this is actually an interesting take. I'm so eager for the announcement and see what actually happens :giveup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

Roronoa
20 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

I lowkey hope the date is NOT September 13th because I have an important exam on that day and I wouldn't enjoy the release as I'd like:selena:

Pray GIF by reactionseditor

• LMAO 2

Enceladus

Actually that would be a smart move. It would be so naive to think they don’t have on radar what people writing here and socials. 

River
33 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

f-ck the exam, f-ck your future, stay at home and enjoy the album

you live once!!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Plastic Flower
34 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Same :laughga: but maybe the excitement could help us do better

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Cpeer

After reading everything on here:

We literally don’t have a clue when the album is coming :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

itsalice
21 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah this is actually an interesting take. I'm so eager for the announcement and see what actually happens :giveup:

1 hour ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Back in the Chromatica era, I remember thinking they would probably do that for LG7. Then I completely forgot about the idea, and you just reminded me :deadbanana:

I mean, it makes sense right? I am sure that they know the exact date for each album and singles (or at least lead and album dates) months in advance, I doubt that they would switch dates from one to another like this at the last minute. They are aware that there are insiders and that people are digging + frequent date changes = it comes down to giving false information to avoid information leaks. :coffee: