opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

plane jane
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I think it'll be smart if she does release in October. This is obviously an album for the gays and while Pride would have been too predictable to drop, Halloween is actually so ****ing clever as it's literally every ghei's favourite holiday

and let’s be real… no one does dark pop inspired by horror movies quite like Gaga. :giveup:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

itsalice

Wait until Gaga changes the album date to 2030 because she and Interscope saw the Little Monsters digging into the details :vegas:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

https://x.com/gagadaily/status/1753515230829625484

I still think "Aura" or "Replay" would be dope.

Chromatica will never be over :flower:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Chromatica will never be over :flower:

Because Chromatica is about waking up from a dream where Gaga dropped "Garden of Eden" :tony:

Guys. I mean. We should have known from the start. The MOMENT she started teasing LG7 everything pointed at a fall/Halloween release. The bats, the demon, the black heart, the moon, witchcraft. There is even a reel from February 14 where she is in the studio and you can (sort of) hear « Halloween Special ». My guess is nothing got « pushed back » or anything. It was planned all along and the roll out is as planned but our monsters asses were just too impatient. They are just MAYBE doing it well for once avoiding real leaks and not just snippets. And with all the stuff Bling confirmed on top of everything we can be SURE the LG7 era IS starting within the next few weeks! :pawsup: C’mon PAWS UP!!! 

Edited by RBL
I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5

Starmie25

What do you guys think the rehearsal pics were for? 

And no, DWAS doesn't count since that was only Bruno's band. 

:bear:

ARTPOPistah
1 hour ago, wiwi said:

Ok guys i was thinking about something.
We all know the Bloody Mary trend with "Wednesday" serie.

Netflix just posted that Season 2 is coming near the 16 of september

What if, this season, they choosed a Gaga song , like Abracadabra mmmmh?

Wednesday is scheduled for September 2025

• Shook 3

Roronoa
3 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Wait we’re still on for September right ……RIGHT ???

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Yes, it would appear so. Everything, like @RBL mentioned, points to September/ October. It would be really strange to put out the album in November or 2025 after all that’s been teased. (And this isn’t counting insider tea)

• YAAAS 2

tyler k
7 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Oprah Winfrey GIF

YES 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, plane jane said:

September 2025, no? 

Just like the album!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Darcklighter22
15 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Oprah Winfrey GIF

We have no reason not to be. I think where pretty close......mind you we felt this way for most of 2024 :max:

• YAAAS 1

itsalice
19 minutes ago, RBL said:

Guys. I mean. We should have known from the start. The MOMENT she started teasing LG7 everything pointed at a fall/Halloween release. The bats, the demon, the black heart, the moon, witchcraft. There is even a reel from February 14 where she is in the studio and you can (sort of) hear « Halloween Special ». My guess is nothing got « pushed back » or anything. It was planned all along and the roll out is as planned but our monsters asses were just too impatient. They are just MAYBE doing it well for once avoiding real leaks and not just snippets. And with all the stuff Bling confirmed on top of everything we can be SURE the LG7 era IS starting within the next few weeks! :pawsup: C’mon PAWS UP!!! 

I wouldn't be surprised if in fact Interscope and Gaga's team were giving false information pretending it was real information to prevent the real information from leaking. Which is happening right now. So insiders can have false infos and dates, for a reason.:party:

Edited by itsalice
  • Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida
2 minutes ago, itsalice said:

I wouldn't be surprised if in fact Interscope and Gaga's team were giving false information pretending it was real information to prevent the real information from leaking. Which is happening right now. So insiders csn have false infos and dates, for a reason.:party:

Back in the Chromatica era, I remember thinking they would probably do that for LG7. Then I completely forgot about the idea, and you just reminded me :deadbanana: