opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

River

Mr S proved to be only the messenger and he gets his info from someone who works at one of the streaming services, that's why he had the single photo of Gaga a few hours before the announcement and he totally failed in February, he was given a wrong info, maybe on purpose.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River

We spent months relying on LG7 rumors and "insiders" just to have DWAS being worked on and released under our and all the so called insiders radar.

That's a proof that nobody knows anything tbh

She's been working on several projects for several months.

• Like 2

plane jane
1 minute ago, River said:

Mr S proved to be only the messenger and he gets his info from someone who works at one of the streaming services, that's why he had the single photo of Gaga a few hours before the announcement and he totally failed in February, he was given a wrong info, maybe on purpose.

but I donโ€™t think Mr.S teased us about anything coming last February though?ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River
Just now, plane jane said:

but I donโ€™t think Mr.S teased us about anything coming last February though?ย 

he started the rumor basically

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, River said:

he started the rumor basically

It was Blade tho, Mr S never said anything.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 5

plane jane

also, I still believe that Bladeโ€™s info about February was legit, but it was about Fortnite Festival and not new music release, so he made an educated guess and, well, failed lolย 

• Like 3

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, plane jane said:

also, I still believe that Bladeโ€™s info about February was legit, but it was about Fortnite Festival and not new music release, so he made an educated guess and, well, failed lolย 

Agreed, like, probably the info was "something is coming in February" ('cause he said he had that info in november) and then it was Fortnite. He then messed up saying the lead could be Q1 but there's no need to come for him, it's just pop music.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Nite
19 minutes ago, River said:

We spent months relying on LG7 rumors and "insiders" just to have DWAS being worked on and released under our and all the so called insiders radar.

That's a proof that nobody knows anything tbh

She's been working on several projects for several months.

She was serious when she said this

I was just rewatching some old interviews the other day and ugh I miss these types of themย :flutter:ย 

Anyway happy LG7 announcement monthย :party:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

River
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It was Blade tho, Mr S never said anything.

potato potata:patrizia:

• LMAO 2

PaulaMonster13
36 minutes ago, BlueFire said:

I don't know why you put "September" in the titleโ€ฆย 

ย 

Speak Tell Me GIF by ION

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, BlueFire said:

I don't know why you put "September" in the titleโ€ฆย 

ย 

Well that took a turn from announcement imminentย :ohwell:ย 

Edited by Darcklighter22
  • Thanks 2

PaulaMonster13

What a turmoil to wake up to +10 new pages and for most of it to be #that againย :derpga:

In Bling's defense I'll say he HAS given objective info (the album having 17 tracks and the Japanese exclusive) in addition to him already knowing the original album release date (oct 25th) but saying nothing about it just yet not to expose his source.

Gaga'sย been heavily teasing LG7 for months now (already long enough imo) and some of y'all still believe nothing is gonna happen until 2025 is so funny to me honestly.

• Thanks 1