💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

I won't lie I haven't enjoyed this pre-era. I don't think I like them in general. I don't like the constant wait wait waiting and the goal posts that get moved as soon as you get near them. I don't know how some of y'all do it :air:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 6

Hyperobject

based on what Olivia Rodrigo has shared about the process of working on GUTS, Interscope don’t really care about how radio-friendly the material on an album is as long as the lead can pull numbers and do decent among the GP. she said that she really wanted to release Teenage Dream on her birthday as a lead from GUTS, but Interscope said no to that idea and asked her to work on something less “risky” or something, so she came up with Vampire! but TD still made the cut and I’d even say that more than a half of the album isn’t exactly GP-friendly (which is probably why GUTS didn’t perform as well as SOUR did lol). not sure about the rollout and how much Interscope would influence the way Gaga would love to promote the album. 

Edited by plane jane
  • Like 1

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Imo moving the album from the original plan of August really messed a lot of scheduling things up because of Joker. No one big released this weekend so I'm assuming Aug 30th was the original date before moving to Oct 25, and now back again :anveeroy:

Is the album moved to September or just single ? 

Could be genius pushing the album the Friday before the Joker release week tbh

Ultimecia
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I won't lie I haven't enjoyed this pre-era. I don't think I like them in general. I don't like the constant wait wait waiting and the goal posts that get moved as soon as you get near them. I don't know how some of y'all do it :air:

Are pre-era ever enjoyable though? :billie:

I feel like they are fun memories in retrospect for how messy they are, but they're never fun in the moment. :brat:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Are pre-era ever enjoyable though? :billie:

I feel like they are fun memories in retrospect for how messy they are, but they're never fun in the moment. :brat:

LMAO you're probably right. From what I can remember Chromatica's seemed to go a lot quicker though. This one is LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Edited by HelloHangoverz
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

LMAO you're probably right. From what I can remember Chromatica's seemed to go a lot quicker though. This one is LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

quicker…? :traumatica: 

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, plane jane said:

quicker…? :traumatica: 

Unless there is some sort of Freudian defence mechanism shielding me from the unprocessed trauma of painful memories....yes :air:

• LMAO 5

Starmie25

Hear me out: Would be kind of adorable if Gaga released "Abracadabra" with the French screams over the top. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

southpaw773
48 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

• LMAO 1

Cpeer
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's not forget she was rehearsing for something few weeks ago with her musicians

That was for live performances of DWAS for Bruno’s concert 

• Sad 1

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

Dont think so. The guitarist who posted it wasn’t there

• Shook 1

Plastic Flower
2 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

Bruno has his own band tho

Drop it

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's not forget she was rehearsing for something few weeks ago with her musicians

I thought all the headliners had been announced already, no?

Edited by Starmie25

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic
  • Jase featured this topic