opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Phoenix Rises

Also when she did press for TCB she had a theme ,her hair was dark, it was very dark and it was like the LG7-ERA   was coming or a single was:cheeky:. The pics she posted on ig. The dark ones with roses and all that point to something:volantis:

And no, its happening 2024. NOT 2025. she said soon unless something major happened behind the scenes. :messga: 

she wouldn't put here's (X) til lg7 to hold u over monsters ,if it wasnt  she'd put out its postponed til 2025 you messy bottoms:brat:

Edited by Phoenix Rises
spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

southpaw773
56 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think the mods are shutting this messy ass site down for good, that’s the surprise event :brat:

New themes and emojis!

Phoenix Rises
2 hours ago, 63grekke said:

the problem is that the mods are intentionally misleading fans and causing unnecessary hype/meltdowns/drama... probably to collect Adsense revenue off the ads spammed on each page lol

I heard they all got private plane trips to go listen to LG7, trust and believe. That adsense money paid for it all:brat:   

Edited by Phoenix Rises
spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • LMAO 7

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Head Empty said:

I wish we could get along like we used to during the Paris snippets.

Gurl… that day was absolute chaos on here :messga:

• LMAO 1

Gohan
1 hour ago, steven said:

Just found out Gaga follows so many mukbangers on tiktok :oprah:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-09-02-a-21-29-08.p

Now I truly believe she's the one that manages that account 24/7 tbh :rip: girl loves to eat just like us :legend:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Oh god, this thread is getting insufferable. 

Which is sad because we are ahead such a great week for Lady Gaga content, let's forget about LG7 for a while it's trully ruining the fun tbh :enigma:

• Sad 1

Sherry
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

So where are the snippets leaked by distributors :ladyhaha:

There are different types, one handles distribution of music that is released/ going to be released for streaming. One handles demos and unreleased music that was either sold by producers to be pitched as ideas for other artists and another one that I am aware of handles physicals that includes before or after release. 

And clearly someone has the GF demo because that is leaking left and right. 

We’re getting the album in 2024 and you can stay pressed. :brat:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • YAAAS 2

TheSine
2 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said:

I heard they all got private plane trips to go listen to LG7, trust and believe. That adsense money paid for it all:brat:   

I'd rather rot in my room.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, Sherry said:

There are different types, one handles distribution of music that is released/ going to be released for streaming. One handles demos and unreleased music that was either sold by producers to be pitched as ideas for other artists and another one that I am aware of handles physicals that includes before or after release. 

And clearly someone has the GF demo because that is leaking left and right. 

We’re getting the album in 2024 and you can stay pressed. :brat:

Wendy Williams Tea GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

madmagical6

LG7secrets is sitting back and laughing at this thread I can just see it :billie:

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

franminervini

Admin back. That would be the dream :messga: sorry to ask but, any updates on the topic? @FATCAT @River 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Love 1

plane jane

omg… you guys, stop insulting each other and fighting lmao, this is embarrassing. y’all are way too old to act like a bunch of teenagers trying to outsmart each other. like c’mon lol. you’re not on Twitter. 

doesn’t matter if the album comes out this year or not, y’all shouldn’t stoop so low. :// 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

River
8 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Admin back. That would be the dream :messga: sorry to ask but, any updates on the topic? @FATCAT @River 

Without compromising him, the last update that we had is that he’s still alive, we don’t know how well he is though, we don’t know anything further than that, we’re being very careful with what we ask.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4