opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Thank you I appreciate that. What a mess. I'm hoping they sort this out because this isn't a good way to start an era. 

This is the norm for Gaga now and it’s very sad. 
I don’t recall having an era that was unproblematic since BTW 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is the norm for Gaga now and it’s very sad. 
I don’t recall having an era that was unproblematic since BTW 

You're all chosing to believe this with no proof. No one knows what's going on backstage tho'.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You're all chosing to believe this with no proof. No one knows what's going on backstage tho'.

Gaga and Interscope right now: Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I must agree. Simply filling the void ourselves just because we can't stand it any longer is not really a suitable or sensible option to satisfy this hunger. We just need to wait otherwise there will be more fights and iffy vibes. Insiders are always saying there's "MAJOR FALLOUT WITH THE LABEL" for every little thing that happens every era, just because it feeds into little managers' curiosity about what happens behind the curtain and gives a sense of entertainment and drama. I feel like Gaga has made her peace with things like lead single choices being out of her control, and other stuff like that and atp it's probably pretty seamless between her and Interscope. I just can't bring myself to get too ahead of myself without actual evidence :cryga:...as much as I wish I could

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

ModernEcstasy
31 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I didn’t say that it’s necessarily true. I’m saying that it’s not hard to believe if we look at past eras

• Thanks 1

River
2 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Speak Tell Me GIF by ION

they know nothing lol

trust me, I know how things goes behind the GGD scenes :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River

I know I can't be trusted but trust me on this one :franminervini:

• LMAO 1

monketsharona
2 hours ago, River said:

he started the rumor basically

It was Blade, Mr.S hasn't shared anything about Gaga for years before his tea for DWAS 

River
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It was Blade, Mr.S hasn't shared anything about Gaga for years before his tea for DWAS 

i know for me they are the same person  :messga:

• LMAO 1

Noah

I was re-reading Gagas contract and it stated that once the Album is turned in, Interscope gets to chose its length (how many Songs etc.) and has 120 Days to put it out. So, if it really was turned in already (which according to Supervillain - it was), that'd mean the Album has to come out by mid-December the latest. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

plane jane
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I was re-reading Gagas contract and it stated that once the Album is turned in, Interscope gets to chose its length (how many Songs etc.) and has 120 Days to put it out. So, if it really was turned in already (which according to Supervillain - it was), that'd mean the Album has to come out by mid-December the latest. 

but what about October? :traumatica:

StupidLoveBis

Gaga is from the old school, because who can tell her that the latest billie ellish album, which was released without a lead single, already has a longevity longer than any of Gaga's albums?

PaulaMonster13
32 minutes ago, River said:

they know nothing lol

trust me, I know how things goes behind the GGD scenes :huntyga:

But they got the October album release date correct long time ago according to Bling + some same info they both got :gum:

Edited by PaulaMonster13

River
12 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

But they got the October album release date correct long time ago according to Bling + some same info they both got :gum:

they are a new user registered in may lol