OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Ronlop
Just now, Schizophonic said:

I think she will show up in ny tonight…. 

Why do you think?

Nite

I still don't really understand where TCB will even air in Germany. I thought it was Prime with some extra ticket but there's still nothing. Actually when I search for Gaga there I get this 

image.png

:air:

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 2

Julien Lockhart

Since the release of the CBT on HBO I was always thinking that she will not announce something the next two weeks, she had to let the CBT shine by itself

In my opinion, I expect an announcement next week, not this one

Regardless of old contracts she had in the past I will not be surprised if she's not allowed to release something too close to the CBT, maybe I'm wrong tho 

He ate my heart

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Levine said:

I hope katy and her team won't try to have a competition with Gaga again because that would be pathetic and cringe

What if Katy actually had plans before Gaga :enigma:

She's openly working on new music for ages, she teased it far before Gaga to be honest

Edited by monketsharona

Stef666

Ngl, I feel like the CBT movie is kind of dead already, noone but hardcore fans is watching it, there are barely any critic reviews and people are just starving for something new. The world is ready to move on from Chromatica and spending any more time on it is a waste imo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Ngl, I feel like the CBT movie is kind of dead already, noone but hardcore fans is watching it, there are barely any critic reviews and people are just starving for something new. The world is ready to move on from Chromatica and spending any more time on it is a waste imo.

You are not wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

CBT event was such a nice way to say goodbye properly to Chromatica and to give us a transition to LG7. It was totally fans focused (and a way for her to get Emmy Awards nod ? :laughga:)

That say everyone is ready for new music from Gaga. So I hope we won't have long to wait anymore.

• Like 4

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

Why do you think?

I expected more coming, more press, more hype…. Especially since she wants an emmy. So i guess she is willing to do more promo for it…. 

Plastic Flower

Lord :air: this feels like an eternity.

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

eunino
13 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I expected more coming, more press, more hype…. Especially since she wants an emmy. So i guess she is willing to do more promo for it…. 

Then she shouldn’t have teased “so early” tied with the film.

She should live what she preaches. “Cause in liiiife, waiting is just a stupid game”

Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

• Thanks 2

Hydrangea

Since when did we start calling it CBT!? All I can think of is cock n ball torture or cognitive behavioural therapy 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Since when did we start calling it CBT!? All I can think of is cock n ball torture or cognitive behavioural therapy 

I think that happened the moment she re named the tour for the film

Stef666
3 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

That's why I'm calling it that :ohwell:

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, M i K E Y said:

Germany and UK apparently 

Two of her biggest markets.... :toofunny: I fear Dance in the Shadows is never coming atp

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )