'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef666

She should announce her single tomorrow. Just a day before pride month. Or June 1st.

• YAAAS 1

palma

I thought we agreed on her releasing the single on the 7th because Eminem is dropping tomorrow :partysick:

what's with all this talk of mid-late Junes now :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Natali is getting married on Saturday on the east coast so somehow I feel nothing will be coming in the next few days.

(https://registry.theknot.com/natali-germanotta-alex-dolan-june-2024-me/56459630)

nat’s getting married … on the east coast… with a screening of GCB in NYC on monday? oh is this woman about to make an appearance there !?!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Rifek
27 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

all 3 outfits from the premiere are now posted, single announcement next week inshallah

10 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

wait, I missed it, are there pics of her in this outfit from the premiere? I thought it was a new look :fatcat:

Where are the pics. I haven’t seen it 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Freud
15 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

wait, I missed it, are there pics of her in this outfit from the premiere? I thought it was a new look :fatcat:

There was one shot of Gaga in this outfit (without headpeace) looking at her Chromatica Ball tour outfits. It was rumoured she had an itnerview in the same outfit by a drag queen called Sasha Velour. Let's wait and see...

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

palma

random thought :partysick:

now that we know the lyrics go "the monsters/monster's around ... dance(in') in the shadow of the moon" do y'all think maybe she's referring to the CBT? Maybe the new song is about her re-embracing "Gaga" after it became such a burden for her since ARTPOP (and especially during Chromatica)?

It could explain the way she's serving elevated TFM looks for the new era. Maybe she found a way to become a larger-than-life popstar without jeopardizing her mental health and the new album is about her finding that drive once again? She had The Fame (seeking fame), TFM (negative sides of fame) and now with LG7 it's about embracing fame with all its glory and bs (and intensity :partysick:) at the same time and carving herself a comfortable place within Hollywood while preserving her identity and integrity?

We know she said sth like this being the end of a very long journey in her career - as in her tumultuous relationship with fame? :partysick: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thonin Dyn
2 minutes ago, palma said:

random thought :partysick:

now that we know the lyrics go "the monsters/monster's around ... dance(in') in the shadow of the moon" do y'all think maybe she's referring to the CBT? Maybe the new song is about her re-embracing "Gaga" after it became such a burden for her since ARTPOP (and especially during Chromatica)?

It could explain the way she's serving elevated TFM looks for the new era. Maybe she found a way to become a larger-than-life popstar without jeopardizing her mental health and the new album is about her finding that drive once again? She had The Fame (seeking fame), TFM (negative sides of fame) and now with LG7 it's about embracing fame with all its glory and bs (and intensity :partysick:) at the same time and carving herself a comfortable place within Hollywood while preserving her identity and integrity?

We know she said sth like this being the end of a very long journey in her career - as in her tumultuous relationship with fame? :partysick: 

that could relate to batman's lore, in a way that batman and bruce wayne even tho them being the same person are two separate entities the way Gaga & stefani are idk

Serve it, Ancient City style!

palma
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

that could relate to batman's lore, in a way that batman and bruce wayne even tho them being the same person are two separate entities the way Gaga & stefani are idk

Also we've seen her trying to get famous, her struggles with it, trying to use her platform for something good, trying to prove the world she's an artist, trying to remove it all and go back to being her father's daughter, and going back to the dance floor even though being Gaga gives her pain. Her making peace with being Gaga and embracing its intensity would make sense I think :partysick:

• Like 1

Spartacus

It's definitely coming tonight. I can feel it lil monsters. Paws up. :lolly:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2

ConnorFilm
Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2024 at 11:44 AM, BabylonHooker said:

actually besides the wrong info (well), I provided more correct than wrong: Sour Candy Lyrics video (which no one else knew), 911 MV release date, some of the Remixes, C2C album, Nick Knight commercial video

anyway, LEAD SINGLE IN MAY or JUNE, LG7 in OCTOBER

Gaga herself already teased it before your eyes but no one got it, check her POSTS and REPLIES again (Insta and Tiktok) 🤭

And this is not my educational guess, it's the info I've just recevied

@BabylonHooker Well? :ph34r:

Edited by ConnorFilm
Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RBL
41 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

@BabylonHooker Well? :ph34r:

+ there is literally a video on her insta where someone says « Halloween Special » (at least that’s what I’m hearing) so I kinda lean towards an October release for LG7. 

lead single definitely in the following days. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1

tylerjs
3 hours ago, Stef666 said:

She should announce her single tomorrow. Just a day before pride month. Or June 1st.

Agreed! I still cannot wrap my head around why Eminem’s release would matter at all to interscope re: a Gaga release. i know it’s the same label but the two would not cannibalize the other in any way.

someone once explained it well in a way that actually seems the most logical re: “would labels release major artists on the same day?”

“Yes and no. From my observations, it depends on the artist. Drake and Eminem are so popular that their teams can drop surprise albums, and not have to worry about sales. Taylor Swift, Adele, and Justin Bieber's releases aren’t too particularly timed, as their sales are usually super high. When it comes to debuting artists, most labels and teams would try to not have their release coincide with a bigger artist. Artists who are in the middle of the pack (not high sellers, but not too low either), usually don’t care about the release date as they have decent sized fanbases to support them either way. There are some rare exceptions where labels and teams aim to release an album when there’s little to no competition. Selena Gomez comes to mind here, her team actively avoids having her releases coincide with anyone else’s because her sales are usually poor and she’s easily outshined. Her last album “Rare” barely managed to debut at number one due to lack of competition. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have been close.”

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Stef666
19 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Agreed! I still cannot wrap my head around why Eminem’s release would matter at all to interscope re: a Gaga release. i know it’s the same label but the two would not cannibalize the other in any way.

someone once explained it well in a way that actually seems the most logical re: “would labels release major artists on the same day?”

“Yes and no. From my observations, it depends on the artist. Drake and Eminem are so popular that their teams can drop surprise albums, and not have to worry about sales. Taylor Swift, Adele, and Justin Bieber's releases aren’t too particularly timed, as their sales are usually super high. When it comes to debuting artists, most labels and teams would try to not have their release coincide with a bigger artist. Artists who are in the middle of the pack (not high sellers, but not too low either), usually don’t care about the release date as they have decent sized fanbases to support them either way. There are some rare exceptions where labels and teams aim to release an album when there’s little to no competition. Selena Gomez comes to mind here, her team actively avoids having her releases coincide with anyone else’s because her sales are usually poor and she’s easily outshined. Her last album “Rare” barely managed to debut at number one due to lack of competition. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have been close.”

I think the number of sales isn't necessarily the problem as much as them wanting a number 1 for both artists. If they release Eminem and Gaga on the same day only one of them can get a number 1.

tylerjs
37 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

I think the number of sales isn't necessarily the problem as much as them wanting a number 1 for both artists. If they release Eminem and Gaga on the same day only one of them can get a number 1.

I guess that technically makes sense, just so ridiculous that these companies care that much about a stat that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

River

sis can't handle one album, how tf the do u guys even think  a double album is possible :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )