'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

You have transparency tho where as people with Info in the past have had a little self entitlement or a craving for clout. (Promoting the podcast doesn't count in my book but yeah haha)

Thanks for seeing the truth :heart:

I'm just a normal(? :billie:) fan who stumbled upon a reliable source and worked the tea that they provided into the podcast, which I was already promoting. 

I have no interest in being an "insider" and I have always encouraged people to believe what they want. Time will tell, thank you all for your support :pawsup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yeah I believe this is what happened as well and there just throwing rumors at the wall to see what sticks and what general guess on plans for the roll out will happen.

and when they will be proven wrong (because I really don't think LG7 will come out on Halloween) they will lock their profile, same old ****. Or maybe they will grasp another batch of true info but it won't happen until around the proper release date. As of now they are only boasting being right about DWAS and honestly it makes them lose credibility.

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

what estimated release time? im so lost :laughga:

Lead mid Sept and album late Oct is what's going around but nothing confirmed.

Tune into the podcast for more in a few hours

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-8---Abracadabra--Notorious-Being--und-andere-Scheie-e2n2akj

I have no affiliation with them tho just something interesting to check out between fans while we wait. Beats the countdowns and meltdowns :laughga:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

its in 2 hours, right?

12p PT so 3.5 hours 

• Thanks 1

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

The one Brazilian Twitter person that luckily mentioned the Bruno collab did say vinyls are in production so there is no way the chapel roan collab could happen for LG7...that it with a grain of salt tho they tend to just repost every rumor and this is the same person saying she was going to get the vanguard award at this year's VMA's

might be the vinyls for the bruno collab.

i doubt the lg7 ones are printed unless they come out very soon. 

its pretty expensive and dangerous to have printed unreleased vinyls laying around in a warehouse for several weeks. they usually dont do that. danger of leaks and the cost of 24 hour storage and secutity doesnt make much sense. they print right in time for release.

(also does not mean the sleeves have to be printed at the same time by the way)

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Lead mid Sept and album late Oct is what's going around but nothing confirmed.

Tune into the podcast for more in a few hours

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-8---Abracadabra--Notorious-Being--und-andere-Scheie-e2n2akj

I have no affiliation with them tho just something interesting to check out between fans while we wait. Beats the countdowns and meltdowns :laughga:

You're such a true fan omg :heart:

• Love 2

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

its in 2 hours, right?

What’s in 2/4 hours? :cryga:

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

and when they will be proven wrong (because I really don't think LG7 will come out on Halloween) they will lock their profile, same old ****. Or maybe they will grasp another batch of true info but it won't happen until around the proper release date. As of now they are only boasting being right about DWAS and honestly it makes them lose credibility.

Yeah there pretty much the new ...eh that one Twitter "insider" 6a6a or whatever there handle was.

• Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel

why is nobody talking about that when we get LG7 in october (probably) we will have to wait at least another 4 years for another album? :saladga:

A Very Gaga Holida
16 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thank you! :heart:

Spotify and YouTube below. Also on Apple podcasts and all that. We are having a live, unedited podcast here in a few hours on our discord, which will be uploaded to YouTube later ❤️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GpiuXUmuqm8&si=3IY_1DDNHH-Hmsz3

Thankyouuuuuuu and thank you for posting it on Spotify AND YouTube cause I’m the young human that has never used Spotify in my entire life :deadbanana:

• Love 1

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

might be the vinyls for the bruno collab.

i doubt the lg7 ones are printed unless they come out very soon. 

its pretty expensive and dangerous to have printed unreleased vinyls laying around in a warehouse for several weeks. they usually dont do that. danger of leaks and the cost of 24 hour storage and secutity doesnt make much sense. they print right in time for release.

(also does not mean the sleeves have to be printed at the same time by the way)

Someone in a thread before had good info on vinyl production but yeah that could be. I feel they are more prepared for a rollout this time around which is nice. A vinyl for DWAS would be cute !

Schizophonic
6 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

What’s in 2/4 hours? :cryga:

the live podcast

• Love 1

Darcklighter22
13 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thanks for seeing the truth :heart:

I'm just a normal(? :billie:) fan who stumbled upon a reliable source and worked the tea that they provided into the podcast, which I was already promoting. 

I have no interest in being an "insider" and I have always encouraged people to believe what they want. Time will tell, thank you all for your support :pawsup:

After so many years and having seen so many "insiders" the patterns are usually so similar but I feel you being genuinely into it for the community interaction and just excitement of it all it's refreshing as the last few years the forums had a little slump in being able to bond with fellow fans and just so much online negativity it's nice to have something like the podcast and discord. :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

After so many years and having seen so many "insiders" the patterns are usually so similar but I feel you being genuinely into it for the community interaction and just excitement of it all it's refreshing as the last few years the forums had a little slump in being able to bond with fellow fans and just so much online negativity it's nice to have something like the podcast and discord. :holdmyhand:

Thank you so much! We wouldn't be anything without each other and all the other Delulus patiently awaiting LG7. We are literally on the verge of the most exciting time to be a Gaga fan in YEARS.

We're about to eat :giveup:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thank you so much! We wouldn't be anything without each other and all the other Delulus patiently awaiting LG7. We are literally on the verge of the most exciting to be a Gaga fan in YEARS.

We're about to eat :giveup:

its been so long i cant believe we are really about to EAT

• YAAAS 2