💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis

Well if, as some rumors have it, Reputation TV is due in November, she'll have to release it before then if she wants #1, or else she won't give a damn and go for stability like Billie Ellish.

Darcklighter22
7 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

I can feel LG7 is around the corner :excited2: she wouldn't keep teasing the black hair otherwise :messga:

She had pink hair in late 2019 tho. However I feel something is eminent (now until mid sept) Vegas the black was casually there and now she’s arrived so it has to be indicative?! :enigma:

lastpopicon
15 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

She had pink hair in late 2019 tho. However I feel something is eminent (now until mid sept) Vegas the black was casually there and now she’s arrived so it has to be indicative?! :enigma:

It feels like the perfect storm, she has a big hit now (GP on her side), plus going to Venice soon for Joker, it really makes sense she'd drop a lead at the end of August or until mid-September like you said (Friday the 13th?:enigma: ) to take advantage of all this publicity.

LG7 is coming :party:And soon we won't have to call it LG7 anymore :excited:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3

gerrygaga
7 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

It feels like the perfect storm, she has a big hit now (GP on her side), plus going to Venice soon for Joker, it really makes sense she'd drop a lead at the end of August or until mid-September like you said (Friday the 13th?:enigma: ) to take advantage of all this publicity.

striking while the iron is hot, come on interscope. a back to back hit, music + cinema. oh the slayage.

• YAAAS 2

Starmie25

Not people thinking she's going to scrap LG7 due to DWAS smashing :air:

Little Negativities need to change their perspective agh

• Like 1

gerrygaga
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Not people thinking she's going to scrap LG7 due to DWAS smashing :air:

Little Negativities need to change their perspective agh

right, if interscope should consider something, dwas smashing should give them the idea of adding it to LG7 (maybe a deluxe track or whatever), the boost that it will give to the album will be great.

Ultimecia

I had a dream where the world was literally ending, and I was singing DWAS with all my family and friends. :bradley:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Gorehound
31 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Christ I really hope so! This wait has felt like an eternity :air:... So much so that when the lead single finally drops I bet I'll have a hard time believing it's actually real :nooo:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

gerrygaga

btw, the 4 magazine covers from @BlingNotTheMusic's tea, is it possible that 1 is coming soon? if there are 4 then they might be for sept, oct., nov., dec. magazine issues. hmmm. vogue, elle, v mag?  :toofunny:

Darcklighter22
36 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

That joyful moment when you can have a name for an album :party: yeah somethings in the air and you can feel it I find :rockstar:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

right, if interscope should consider something, dwas smashing should give them the idea of adding it to LG7 (maybe a deluxe track or whatever), the boost that it will give to the album will be great.

Nah, this feels like a cheap move specially if the album is going for a dark vibe, 'cause DWAS doesnt fit that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Gorehound

I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited for a new Gaga album. A new LG album is always a massive moment in pop history for us but seriously this one is giving me like ARTPOP-level anticipation! Maybe because I'm really digging the direction LG7 seems to be going in more than the last two albums, and there's so much mystery surrounding it this time.

I'm fine, Ta

Nessun Dorma
33 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

mid-September like you said (Friday the 13th?:enigma: )

Omg it would be such a perfect date! Emanating Friday the 13th to the universe! 

IMG-1806.jpg

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1