'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
16 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

17 tracks have been confirmed for the album. Some could be remixes or only bonus/deluxe, we don't know :heart:

Girllll you’re doing God’s work, where can I hear the podcast? :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

KubaM316
17 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

17 tracks have been confirmed for the album. Some could be remixes or only bonus/deluxe, we don't know :heart:

Omg just imagine :enigma: feeling so excited

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
59 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

its in 2 hours, right?

4 hours if it's am

SpanishChaosAngel
18 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

if it is confirmed, vinyls are probably being printed so in less than 6 months we will have LG7 FINALLY

• Love 3

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

God I love not exposing what I know

Ukulele Hammock GIF by Northern Illinois University

I mean, having no insider info, yeah

Ukulele Hammock GIF by Northern Illinois University

Very relaxing :gayhat:

Tea Time Omg GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3

Darcklighter22
Just now, SpanishChaosAngel said:

if it is confirmed, vinyls are probably being printed so in less than 6 months we will have LG7 FINALLY

The one Brazilian Twitter person that luckily mentioned the Bruno collab did say vinyls are in production so there is no way the chapel roan collab could happen for LG7...that it with a grain of salt tho they tend to just repost every rumor and this is the same person saying she was going to get the vanguard award at this year's VMA's

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tea Time Omg GIF

You have transparency tho where as people with Info in the past have had a little self entitlement or a craving for clout. (Promoting the podcast doesn't count in my book but yeah haha)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

The one Brazilian Twitter person that luckily mentioned the Bruno collab did say vinyls are in production so there is no way the chapel roan collab could happen for LG7...that it with a grain of salt tho they tend to just repost every rumor and this is the same person saying she was going to get the vanguard award at this year's VMA's

but the question is: when did they started printing the vinyls? yesterday? 5 months ago?! WHEN?!

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Girllll you’re doing God’s work, where can I hear the podcast? :holdmyhand:

Thank you! :heart:

Spotify and YouTube below. Also on Apple podcasts and all that. We are having a live, unedited podcast here in a few hours on our discord, which will be uploaded to YouTube later ❤️

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/Episode-8---Abracadabra--Notorious-Being--und-andere-Scheie-e2n2akj

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GpiuXUmuqm8&si=3IY_1DDNHH-Hmsz3

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2

TimotheeChalamet
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I think they caught the correct info about Die With A Smile shortly before the release (like it always happens with true rumors) and then they started to ride the wave of attention and are putting out a lot of improbable stuff, like the exact LG7 release date lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
18 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

what about about the length of the album?

Darcklighter22
Just now, SpanishChaosAngel said:

but the question is: when did they started printing the vinyls? yesterday? 5 months ago?! WHEN?!

It's not like during the pandemic and for chromatica where it took several months to get them done. So even if they are in production as of today it would be enough time for the estimated release time for the album. 

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It's not like during the pandemic and for chromatica where it took several months to get them done. So even if they are in production as of today it would be enough time for the estimated release time for the album. 

what estimated release time? im so lost :laughga:

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I think they caught the correct info about Die With A Smile shortly before the release (like it always happens with true rumors) and then they started to ride the wave of attention and are putting out a lot of improbable stuff, like the exact LG7 release date lol 

Yeah I believe this is what happened as well and there just throwing rumors at the wall to see what sticks and what general guess on plans for the roll out will happen.