💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

What do u think LG7 will do for her charts wise? 

Its pretty unlikely to have another exploding single with industrial pop but it would be cool. i just hope the album goes 1.

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Its pretty unlikely to have another exploding single with industrial pop but it would be cool. i just hope the album goes 

Personally I don't care if it goes #1 or #11 etc, just want longevity.

That should be the main goal! And I think it'll do well. People are craving weirder music again in the mainstream.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

Its pretty unlikely to have another exploding single with industrial pop but it would be cool. i just hope the album goes 1.

no hope needed if we go by Chromatica numbers. And I personally think she'll pull similar or even better numbers this time, she has a big hit, plus Joker, the mindshare is huge this time around.

From artists that might launch something, only Taylor Swift is a threat for the number 1 album, and reportedly she's only launching rep tv next year, that is very good for us.

3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Personally I don't care if it goes #1 or #11 etc, just want longevity.

That should be the main goal!

It will go 1, no doubt in my mind. And It will debut 1 :holdmyhand: 

She'll get her 7th consecutive number 1 album, and that's great for her legacy :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

PaulaMonster13

Never actually got to hear the Girlfriend leak, any way someone could change that? :cheeky:

It's actually pretty weird how that's the only song that leaked, wonder if it'll be a part of any of the songs we have already heard from the snippets or a completely new one.

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Never actually got to hear the Girlfriend leak, any way someone could change that? :cheeky:

It's actually pretty weird how that's the only song that leaked, wonder if it'll be a part of any of the songs we have already heard from the snippets or a completely new one.

it's on youtube and it sounds like a different track 

• Thanks 1

PaulaMonster13
10 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

it's on youtube and it sounds like a different track 

Ok, omg, bless you :bradley: it sounds so so good indeed and it's just a really low quality few seconds this is gonna be her magnum opus I'm pretty sure atp.

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Ok, omg, bless you :bradley: it sounds so so good indeed and it's just a really low quality few seconds this is gonna be her magnum opus I'm pretty sure atp.

I'm positive there will be many good tracks on the album, it's too short and lq to judge imo

BELLYACHE
6 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's real

SOKSKSKSJWJSJXJDJDJDJDJFJCJEJEBXUFIEJDJSIDIWHEVWVRIFIWHWIDIFJEBDIXUEVRGEIDIEJEIDISJEHEIDJEHEHEIDJEHEIEHEHEJEUEHEHEHEJEHJEJDJDJRJEIFIVUJEHDIVIFIEJDJBWHWISOWKGEUDIFIEKWBWGUWIIWJWHWUWOIEJWVRGRIROEHWJWOSHEVCTTOWHWISIIEVEJEJSISJWHEVWOJSHEBEODIDJEJEHBEHEJEJ

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Of course :pawsup:

Ouuu interesting! Since one of the latest tea spills from two days ago seemed juicy. Can't wait for Saturday :iamfair: