'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

We got more actual info here than in three years honestly 

Its something generic and that has no substance tho. Magazine covers are expected; sound in the album as well with the three snippets, we all expect the album to come in october; Joaquin did barely any promo but did festivals for Joker, so same thing is expected for Joker 2; 10 people involved in credits is nothing wild in an album...

Give us dates or info on photoshoots or song/album titles or something that could prove the info is true and I'll believe.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh no it's all good news! 2024 baby!

Just a random question did you have the producers involved ? If yes will we get some surprises ?

NATAH
30 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its not like we're getting any actual info tho, so whats the point :ladyhaha:

its very reminiscent of "my uncle works at netflix" era with them saying Gaga legally died for 2 minutes in the documentary :air: but we'll see soon anyway

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

@BlingNotTheMusic made a livestream sharing some LG7 teas from his source (close to Interscope who already gave him safe pieces of informations in the past)

To sum up :

- LG7 is coming real soon (like in the next couple of months). Her team is working hard with Warner to plan stuff for movie in order to plan the LG7 campaign. Things are moving fast right now meaning a release is about to happen.

- She has booked 4 magazines covers and a promo interview for Joker, DWAS and LG7 in the next couple of months.

- LG7 lead single music video is ready to be released. The single is described as 'TFM but crazier and more unsafe'.

- Visuals for album have been made and black hair is for LG7.

- 10 songs have been sent for credits and rights registerings. 8 were previously sent. Gaga delayed the album (originally for August release) because she wanted an more cohesive album.

- Gaga and Joaquin will do Joker some promo separately. Big UK promo for the movie coming.

- Gaga x Bruno collab have been rushed for Bruno Mars tour promo. It was registered early July under another name.

- His personal feeling is : Lead single early September and album released on October. 

can we make die with a smile and LG7 lead to peak or debut top 5 on hot 100? I believe we can 😌

luna’s advocate
  • Love 4

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its something generic and that has no substance tho. Magazine covers are expected; sound in the album as well with the three snippets, we all expect the album to come in october; Joaquin did barely any promo but did festivals for Joker, so same thing is expected for Joker 2; 10 people involved in credits is nothing wild in an album...

Give us dates or info on photoshoots or song/album titles or something that could prove the info is true and I'll believe.

Dates and info on photoshoots, etc would be too revealing and risk the source not spilling anymore.

No one but top people at the label know song/album titles. 

Believe what you want, no one is asking you to take my word for it 🩷

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2

PaulaMonster13
43 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

its not as up-to-date as other stuff I cant share

Can you give us a tiny little hint of what that info is about?? Like is it about dates, titles, time frame... something? 👀

But anyway super grateful for the Haus Of Delulu podcast and it's boiling tea! :holdmyhand: for the ppl discrediting it, we've been saying X month is perfect for the lead single since February now, feels good to have some solid and kinda official confirmation. Hype over the clouds rn!! :cheeky:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just a random question did you have the producers involved ? If yes will we get some surprises ?

No info on this, I wish! Hopefully Gesaffelstein made the cut :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Can you give us a tiny little hint of what that info is about?? Like is it about dates, titles, time frame... something? 👀

But anyway super grateful for the Haus Of Delulu podcast and it's boiling tea! :holdmyhand: for the ppl discrediting it, we've been saying X month is perfect for the lead single since February now, feels good to have some solid and kinda official confirmation. Hype over the clouds rn!! :cheeky:

It's basically just more detailed and can't be revealed yet because only a very few select people at the label know that information, therefore if this blows up, it would risk the source being outed and then it's bad for all of us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PaulaMonster13
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's basically just more detailed and can't be revealed yet because only a very few select people at the label know that information, therefore if this blows up, it would risk the source being outed and then it's bad for all of us. 

I see, completely understandable. Thanks again for sharing with us every time you have the chance. The fact you guys are 2024 truthers is all I need to know :firega:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Dates and info on photoshoots, etc would be too revealing and risk the source not spilling anymore.

Yeah, and I get that, but there's no substance in this info imo, it doesnt tell us something that we arent already expecting.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, and I get that, but there's no substance in this info imo, it doesnt tell us something that we arent already expecting.

Ok :huntyga: have a great day 🩷

Cello
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Gaga and Joaquin will do SOME promo separately, contrasting ASIB and HOG

Do you know what the reason is for this? Are they just trying to cover more bases? I’m interested to see what their dynamic is together :partysick:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Cello said:

Do you know what the reason is for this? Are they just trying to cover more bases? I’m interested to see what their dynamic is together :partysick:

Nothing was specified but if I had to assume 1) Joaquin is known for hating/not doing promo and 2) Possibly Gaga's availability changed due to LG7 promo?

• Thanks 1

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Cello said:

It often happens when lead actors of a movie / series have differents projects to promote. There's some promo spots booked with particular cast members. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

ARTPOPKISS

Spotify won't let me listen to DWAS AAAAH

On my birthday asw :enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest