'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Like, wasnt he the one that said back in february Lead M or J, Album Oct? But now there's no schedule?

Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

If theres no schedule now, there wasnt one before

Tell The Truth GIF

@BabylonHooker

Better ask @BabylonHooker where are: 

1) Babylon MV with naked Gaga laying on the tree at night, with Dancers making Vogue dance moves, with Gaga wearing black slim body suit with pink curles,

2) where is the Free Woman MV with ONLY Gaga, but it was suposed to be powerfull and satysfying, with Gaga wearing Jeans! 

3) Where is the Fun Tonight MV with Black and White, 60s aesthetic, when the song was very important for Gaga so MV was on lock, 

4) Where is the Chromatica promo when everything was scheduled and she was suposed to be very busy?

5) where is the sour candy music video for which they had plans?

6) Finally, where are Multiple GAGAs fighting each other in 911 MV?

@BabylonHooker maybe you thought that we didn't pay attention but some of us did :). So be carefull when you decide to post some sh** next time. X

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 17

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Better ask @BabylonHooker where are: 

1) Babylon MV with naked Gaga laying on the tree at night, with Dancers making Vogue dance moves, with Gaga wearing black slim body suit with pink curles,

2) where is the Free Woman MV with ONLY Gaga, but it was suposed to be powerfull and satysfying, with Gaga wearing Jeans! 

3) Where is the Fun Tonight MV with Black and White, 60s aesthetic, when the song was very important for Gaga so MV was on lock, 

4) Where is the Chromatica promo when everything was scheduled and she was suposed to be very busy?

5) where is the sour candy music video for which they had plans?

6) Finally, where are Multiple GAGAs fighting each other in 911 MV?

@BabylonHooker maybe you thought that we didn't pay attention but some of us did :). So be carefull when you decide to post some sh** next time. X

Puss In Boots Drama GIF

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4

Schizophonic
38 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I think the announcement is coming today, either for Bruno collab or the LG7 lead. (Or both? :cheeky:)

7,5 hours to go!

36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

flavor of love wtf GIF

"I loved Brigitte Nielsen's hair"

she was such a queen in german "i'm a celebrity, get me out of here"

• YAAAS 1

BabylonHooker

I hate mean sassy f**s

I didn't say most of those things, maybe he mistakes me for someone else :brat: I only said 5 and 6 I guess

LG7 lead was originally to be released in June but plan changed, believe or not :trollga:

What I mean is there is no LG7 schedule as of now, only the collab is set. I don't think LG7 is coming this year but if there is any movement, I will tell y'all immediately

anyway, BRUNOxGAGA is coming :fan:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

I hate mean sassy f**s

I didn't say most of those things, maybe he mistakes me for someone else :brat: I only said 5 and 6 I guess

LG7 lead was originally to be released in June but plan changed, believe or not :trollga:

What I mean is there is no LG7 schedule as of now, only the collab is set. I don't think LG7 is coming this year but if there is any movement, I will tell y'all immediately

You were literally the only one in which I had a faith in 2020 when you provider Chromatica era info :trollga:

Even if my points are not correct towards you, YOUR ONLY INFO THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE WAS Sour Candy Lyric Video. I was right about the Olympics because I assumed she was in Paris when she decided to post Tony Tribute at Midnight European time. Does it make me a reliable person at all? No, because I don't know sh** and so do you I fear...

Edited by Gangie

With Gaga we never know if the insiders were wrong or if something was scrapped :huntyga:

I wouldn't be surprised if the original plan was for a release in June but then things changed and now it's postponed or up in the air. Maybe there even was a plan when she added that TCB outro :cheeky:

• Like 2

BabylonHooker
5 minutes ago, Gangie said:

You were literally the only one in which I had a faith in 2020 when you provider Chromatica era info :trollga:

Even if my points are not correct towards you, YOUR ONLY INFO THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE WAS Sour Candy Lyric Video. I was right about the Olympics because I assumed she was in Paris when she decided to post Tony Tribute at Midnight European time. Does it make me a reliable person at all? No, because I don't know sh** and so do you I fear...

well, I've said many times I was right about other things too besides the SC lyrics video, my source is some acquaintances working in a music distribution company. I usually get info of release dates 1 or 2 weeks before the official release. I also get some scoops from other sources too. 

But I can assure you this time the collab is real and it's coming, let's celebrate that :heart:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

But why do you all think LG7 won't come until 2025? I don't understand it.:patrizia: Because of the alleged collaboration with Bruno? I still think LG7 is coming in October. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gagadolls said:

But why do you all think LG7 won't come until 2025? I don't understand it.:patrizia: Because of the alleged collaboration with Bruno? I still think LG7 is coming in October. 

Well, with Gaga NOTHING CAN BE GRANTED. So we can only hope and pray 

• Like 1

AntonTurnItUp
50 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

I hate mean sassy f**s

I hope you're lying

• Thanks 1

Slightly off topic, but also kinda in topic, I hope this era Gaga let’s go of her PR minded image a bit, she’s sort of developed this very PR mindset since trying to save her career over a decade ago where she has sort of lost her edge. (I miss her screaming at the Russian government to arrest her, or for Obama to listen to her for example).

I hope this darker music is a sign of the return of some more of her punk attitude.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )