馃挋 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 馃挌

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )

Stef

Featured Posts

4SeasonsInADay
18 minutes ago, julz said:

Sad but fine.. She needs to rest but i was thinking Todd or Phoenix would be there. When is the press tour for Joker 2 officially starting, next week?

You'll start to see some print media come out in August, like Empire Magazine. It won't really kick-off until Venice.

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Nite said:

Yes with that one studio pic but with production starting 2024 I thought maybe she picked it up again聽:enigma:

McCartney set the project up with Shaye and Lynne in 2013. McCartney produced and contributed songs to the film.

Production is expected to begin in 2024 and have a theatrical release in early 2026.

https://netflix.fandom.com/wiki/High_in_the_Clouds

As a huge McCartney/The Beatles fan i've been waiting for this collab since god knows when聽:bradley:聽but i don't think she would tease it as a special project since that's been in the works since god knows when 馃拃

• Like 1

Sherry

The photos are black and whiteeeeeee聽

we鈥檙e so back聽:ororomunroe:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 馃
  • LMAO 1

TAlx

Full moon on...

Aug 19th?聽:cheeky:

Sep 18th?聽:selena:

Oct 17th?聽:traumatica:

Is this still relevant in any way?

• LMAO 9

Hydrangea

I think if she just teased dance in the shadow without Gaga returns filling the screen it wouldn鈥檛 be so bad but it felt like something was on the horizon and it clearly seems like it isn鈥檛 now

I鈥檓 a bad friend
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

AndiGaga

This black heart agaaaaaain in her post its driving me crazy

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

TimotheeChalamet
28 minutes ago, TAlx said:

Full moon on...

Aug 19th?聽:cheeky:

Sep 18th?聽:selena:

Oct 17th?聽:traumatica:

Is this still relevant in any way?

Never was聽

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

M i K E Y

It鈥檚 okay. Just drop the music when it鈥檚 ready and I鈥檒l get up again. Anything else is just energy drainingjoanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

palma

REMINDER: we made through this.

lady-gaga-farmer.jpg.0e024447a74e75f9d96

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 21

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, palma said:

REMINDER: we made it through this.

lady-gaga-farmer.jpg.0e024447a74e75f9d96

What's the story behind this? This was during my extremely mentally ill era聽:ororomunroe:

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

palma
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

What's the story behind this? This was during my extremely mentally ill era聽:ororomunroe:

Gaga was farming in her newly purchased Malibu place after the C2C era as we were literally starving for some new music聽:huntyga:

Just think: No video for DWUW> Gaga's public image is in the pits> big budget video for G.U.Y. (Peak: #76)> Creative Rebellion SXSW Green Puke> Tour> C2C> C2C Tour> Gaga farming. No news about the new album, we don't know if she quit pop music for good, and nothing exciting... Until the announcement of AHS聽:enigma:

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, palma said:

Gaga was farming in her newly purchased Malibu place after the C2C era as we were literally starving for some new music聽:huntyga:

Just think: No video for DWUW> Gaga's public image is in the pits> big budget video for G.U.Y. (Peak: #76)> Creative Rebellion SXSW Green Puke> Tour> C2C> C2C Tour> Gaga farming. No news about the new album, we don't know if she quit pop music for good, and nothing exciting... Until the announcement of AHS聽:enigma:

Jesus Christ I had already processed this trauma and you just brought me back to 2014聽:traumatica:
I SUPPOSE times have definitely been worse, but damn, she should NOT have included "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" like bitch....that was over 2 months ago. It's been over 4 years since new music, wyd?

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

palma
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Jesus Christ I had already processed this trauma and you just brought me back to 2014聽:traumatica:
I SUPPOSE times have definitely been worse, but damn, she should NOT have included "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" like bitch....that was over 2 months ago. It's been over 4 years since new music, wyd?

CBT Film really stood for C*ck and B*lls Torture it seems, after all聽:traumatica:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2

Plastic Flower
2 minutes ago, palma said:

CBT Film really stood for C*ck and B*lls Torture it seems, after all聽:traumatica:

My favorite kind of torture.聽:cheeky:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, palma said:

omfggggggggg that sounds like the absolute trenches聽:enigma:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )