💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This though :ladyhaha:

There's one person I trust even more than Gaga and it's kinda hilarious how that panned out on Chromatica.

When she initially announced Chromatica's release date in April, a week or so after that, iirc, that other person said "Nope, we'll be waiting longer :nails:". Then the release date was pushed to May 29th :giveup:

I'll believe LG7 is coming when I'm actively listening to it :ladyhaha:

I was so mad because the original date was the closest she's ever been to releasing in my birthday. :bear: 

Drop it
  • Love 1

B2theRich33
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest just having a teaser trailer as only promo for a movie that is out in almost three months is super low in quantity, a lot of big movies are doing far far more, especially in a year most movies are underperforming hard in box office

trailer 2 is dropping for comic con... mid July... and then a third a final trailer a month beforehand to announce ticket presales... 

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

IMG_0334.jpg?ex=6669ed78&is=66689bf8&hm=19ef48f7bff918b75b0f55e8671314e29d504dc3bce4c4d26585796c057c44be&=&format=webp&width=600&height=600

People have been receiving this message from LGN to take down the "I could be your girlfriend" leak. 

This is me when I **** something up and end up bringing more attention to the issue. :rip:

Drop it

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I was so mad because the original date was the closest she's ever been to releasing in my birthday. :bear: 

Noo :cryga:

I was just mad 'cause it meant another month of staying quiet :messga:

Ronlop
Just now, PartySick said:

Like I said, we are privileged enough to get cool insider access/info occasionally but I've personally seen zilch about LG7 :ladyhaha:

May you share some of that insider info :max:

madmagical6

It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm 33 so Gaga better announce something! 33 doubled is 66 so 666 omg yasss Gaga Illuminati! :vegas:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

May you share some of that insider info :max:

Not without turning up dead in a shallow grave halfway between Vegas and LA :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 3

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Not without turning up dead in a shallow grave halfway between Vegas and LA :ororomunroe:

i wonder if the info you’ve heard is the same as what i’ve heard … we shall know… soon

madmagical6
Just now, B2theRich33 said:

i wonder if the info you’ve heard is the same as what i’ve heard … we shall know… soon

Spill :ally:

Ronlop
Just now, B2theRich33 said:

Now what did you hear? 

PartySick
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

I haven't heard anything about LG7 so :laughga:

I'm not digging for it this time around either 'cause it was honestly annoying to know things about Chromatica months in advance and be sworn to silence :messga:

I need to chat it up :messga:

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

What you have said before is what we should've expected from the beginning.  :fatcat:

Drop it

Gangie
10 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm 33 so Gaga better announce something! 33 doubled is 66 so 666 omg yasss Gaga Illuminati! :vegas:

Slay 33 yo King! Same in November

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Not random liddos acting like insiders now :icant:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic

I could literally post:

What lurks in the shadow of the moon will be revealed soon 👹🖤

And be an insider 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )