💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Anyway, anyone expecting her to go real experimental or edgy for lead single is set for disappointment. Most of her lead singles are actually easy to be liked by a wide audience. That doesn't mean those are bad or generic (expecially from TF to ARTPOP ones) 

I mean don't expect a Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover or almost anything on ARTPOP as lead single. She needs to sell an album after this. 

• Thanks 7

homomo
31 minutes ago, Red said:

Before you people continue dragging Gaga for teasing LG7 and then not talking about it, remember that Lady Gaga has:

- announced Born This Way at the VMAs in September and then did not say a word about it till February

- got her ARTPOP tattoo over an year before the album

I vaguely remember a lot more teasing in late 2010

Rifek

Gaga reading GGD rn:

69c10a92f0d43f66ac6478b3c1319042.jpg

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 14

Gorehound
11 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Well nobody here is ur maid, so u might as well just read the pages or be quiet 

You are evil I love it. When you next free? :hor: 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

buzzkill
31 minutes ago, Red said:

Before you people continue dragging Gaga for teasing LG7 and then not talking about it, remember that Lady Gaga has:

- announced Born This Way at the VMAs in September and then did not say a word about it till February

- got her ARTPOP tattoo over an year before the album

Not true!

BTW art cover came in january, she was out and about all the time, was performng you and i on the monster ball… there’s no way to compare then vs now, the industry is really different and the hype can dried down short easily. Just look at poor normani

• Like 4

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

No need to be rude, this is a discussion board and I’m allowed to ask where and what the snippet is thanks, I’m not asking for much. I’m not always on top of Gaga stuff like this constantly :dom:

well you did call us "fkin useless" :ally:

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
47 minutes ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

1.5 hrs :enigma:

Love to see that youre not losing hope even if you get nothing everyday, such a good lesson for life :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

Stef666

While we wait, does anyone have that gif of a woman with serious sideeye walking over to a car. It's been posted on here but I don't wanna go tru 500 pages to find it :huntyga:

EvilBunny
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

No need to be rude, this is a discussion board and I’m allowed to ask where and what the snippet is thanks, I’m not asking for much. I’m not always on top of Gaga stuff like this constantly :dom:

Do you know that people are starving in Africa? And your only complainant is demanding people to send u Gaga leaks… so horrible 

• LMAO 6

Ultimecia

Surely if the announcement is this week or the next, she would at least give signs of life today, right? :traumatica:

If absolutely nothing comes in 35 minutes, the silence will make my pop like a grape. :shocked:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

EvilBunny
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Surely if the announcement is this week or the next, she would at least give signs of life today, right? :traumatica:

If absolutely nothing comes in 35 minutes, the silence will make my pop like a grape. :shocked:

Don’t worry nothing is coming this month 

homomo

34 min Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Anyway, anyone expecting her to go real experimental or edgy for lead single is set for disappointment. Most of her lead singles are actually easy to be liked by a wide audience. That doesn't mean those are bad or generic (expecially from TF to ARTPOP ones) 

I mean don't expect a Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover or almost anything on ARTPOP as lead single. She needs to sell an album after this. 

Ye I was never expecting anything experimental or edgy for lead single tbf. That's usually saved for her deep dives. 

For me, I'm expecting to not like the lead single much, but then be absolutely mind-blown by the second single. It's been the same pattern since BTW, (minus Joanne but that album was a bit of a blip for me).

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

EvilBunny

I really need lg7 lead single to sound like this 

• LMAO 3

Ultimecia
Just now, EvilBunny said:

Don’t worry nothing is coming this month 

We know for a fact her interview with Sasha Velour is coming this month, that's something! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )