'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Maybe those end of 2024 tour rumours were true after all? It's all slowly adding up hmm..

She's clearly been working on a whole lot of different projects since 2022:聽

JINNOCIDE

The June 7th date is very likely hypewise

But the jazz dates having a break exactly on the week of June 21th is a strong contender too

so... final veridict... July 26th?聽:emma:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

palma
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

But the jazz dates having a break exactly on the week of June 21th is a strong contender too

She鈥檚 obviously going to Sukkiri (I think it鈥檚 cancelled but lemme be delusional聽:billie:) and Graham Norton on that week. Just 2 weeks after the release of her new single聽:lolga:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Gaga2645

Gengar on the MAX LGBT voices banner when you open the app today oh june is our month divas

• YAAAS 1

palma
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

Gengar on the MAX LGBT voices banner when you open the app today oh june is our month divas

Gengar Manj? I love her聽:giveup:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 4

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Gengar

Pokemon Tcg GIF by Pok茅mon

• Love 1

Gaga2645
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Pokemon Tcg GIF by Pok茅mon

Dark era confirmed聽:firega:

• Shook 1

tylerjs
39 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

If it鈥檚 the 26th then it would discredit any Pride-release ideas, basically every major pride event is over by then except NYCs march I think? There鈥檚 literally pride events happening this weekend and my city鈥檚 is next weekend聽:traumatica:

馃嚚馃嚭馃嚙馃嚫 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

BellaFahmi
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

If it鈥檚 the 26th then it would discredit any Pride-release ideas, basically every major pride event is over by then except NYCs march I think? There鈥檚 literally pride events happening this weekend and my city鈥檚 is next weekend聽:traumatica:

she never said she'd release around pride, the "happy pride" comment was in response to the interviewer telling her Chromatica Ball film would be playing on repeat at gay gatherings all throughout pride month so she said she's happy to hear that and that she made the film for the community and "happy pride"

Edited by BellaFahmi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
8 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

she never said she'd release around pride, the "happy pride" comment was in response to the interviewer telling her Chromatica Ball film would be playing on repeat at gay gatherings all throughout pride month so she said she's happy to hear that and that she made the film for the community and "happy pride"

No I know that, I just thought if she was going to release in June it would make sense for her to release in time for pride, that鈥檚 all. Didn鈥檛 really make much sense to me for her to drop a single during pride month after all the celebrations are basically over, but maybe that鈥檚 not something they鈥檙e focused on

馃嚚馃嚭馃嚙馃嚫 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

River

And nothing happened

woooo GIF

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality

Yeah, I feel like people are only thinking it's coming June 7th because she said "Happy Pride" and they're impatient and want it the first Friday of the month :selena:聽Aside from that comment, nothing else really points to a June 7th release date aside from people just wanting that to be the date.聽

I believe she will at least formally acknowledge/give a release date this month since I don't see her sitting on the "Dance in the Shadow" teaser for that long, but who knows...This is also the same girl who started teasing LG7 with studio pics in February and nothing happened :selena:

馃儚馃枻馃懝
  • Sad 1

anonnona
8 minutes ago, River said:

And nothing happened

woooo GIF

Pleasee give us a hint on whether the single is coming this month, I don鈥檛 wanna get my hopes up for nothing聽:laughga:

River
12 minutes ago, anonnona said:

I don鈥檛 wanna get my hopes up for nothing聽:laughga:

Hope is a dangerous thing for little monsters like us to have - but we have it

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

anonnona
Just now, River said:

Hope is a dangerous thing for little monsters like us to have - but we have it

It is indeed聽:huntyga:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )