Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PartySick

Are y'all ready for next month? :ally:

💚
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 5

madmagical6

People on here even debating whether or not that the Chromatica Ball film will have LG7 teasing in it :huntyga:

Have we not learnt yet. Gaga's team doesn't do stuff like this :trollga:

Ronlop
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What happens next month :triggered:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

What happens next month :triggered:

It's June!

Summer, beach bods, vacations, all that :flutter:

And maybe LG7 who knows :flutter:

💚
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic
47 minutes ago, The Z said:

Nope, I’d be EXTREMELY surprised

BUT I did not expect the film to ever see the light of the day, so…

I at least expect a few more preview clips before the release… i guess wednsday, sat, wed

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

:interestinga:

• Sad 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

:interestinga:

:anveeroy:

The way I/we had insider info on the scrapped LG5, Joanne, HMH, and Chromatica but haven't heard a damn peep about LG7 :messga:

Mother's team is either super tight lipped these days or this album is coming in 2028 :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:anveeroy:

The way I/we had insider info on the scrapped LG5, Joanne, HMH, and Chromatica but haven't heard a damn peep about LG7 :messga:

Mother's team is either super tight lipped these days or this album is coming in 2028 :ladyhaha:

So there WAS an OG LG5?! Omg spill! Info straight from Gaga's team or someone's mom works at Interscope? :huntyga:

Nb4 the studio pics from this year are all for mastering TCBF audio + Joker original song(s) and there's no Lg7 :derpga: Hence "No, I'm not making a rock album" 

PartySick
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

So there WAS an OG LG5?! Omg spill! Info straight from Gaga's team or someone's mom works at Interscope? :huntyga:

Nb4 the studio pics from this year are all for mastering TCBF audio + Joker original song(s) and there's no Lg7 :derpga: Hence "No, I'm not making a rock album" 

I-

I thought it was common knowledge that she had a different direction and sound in mind before Joanne? That's not to say there was a whole album finished and scrapped, that'd be crazy :ladyhaha:

Any "insider" tea that's shared with us is straight from her people :hor: I'm glad it's all second hand for me personally 'cause imagine the stress of getting confidential info that ends up leaking? Your name is the first on the hit list :messga:

And honestly though, I'm glad I'm a patient man or I'd hate this woman :messga:

💚
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I-

I thought it was common knowledge that she had a different direction and sound in mind before Joanne? That's not to say there was a whole album finished and scrapped, that'd be crazy :ladyhaha:

Any "insider" tea that's shared with us is straight from her people :hor: I'm glad it's all second hand for me personally 'cause imagine the stress of getting confidential info that ends up leaking? Your name is the first on the hit list :messga:

And honestly though, I'm glad I'm a patient man or I'd hate this woman :messga:

Imagine literally saying "scrapped LG5" in one post and then in another saying "That's not to say there was a whole album finished and scrapped, that'd be crazy" :trollga:

Idk you always see people posting "THERE WAS NO OG LG5" so I have no idea what to think.

I'm hoping they are just being SUPER confidential about it since the Chromatica era was so botched with leaks. I really need new original Gaga music in my life and it's been almost 4 years :messga:

Anyways mama kudos to you for saying that, for spilling.

• Like 1

palma
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh wow :stupidoreo:

nvm I got excited too early :selena:

Edited by palma
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Imagine literally saying "scrapped LG5" in one post and then in another saying "That's not to say there was a whole album finished and scrapped, that'd be crazy" :trollga:

Idk you always see people posting "THERE WAS NO OG LG5" so I have no idea what to think.

I'm hoping they are just being SUPER confidential about it since the Chromatica era was so botched with leaks. I really need new original Gaga music in my life and it's been almost 4 years :messga:

Anyways mama kudos to you for saying that, for spilling.

Scrapped concept, girl :grr: the whole fanbase knows by now about the RedOne tracks and darker themes :grr:

I'm not sure how deep into development it did get though tbh. We do know more about the "original LG6" but idk what is and isn't public knowledge so lemme shut up 'cause it's not my tea to spill :poot:

I'm ok with the wait but lettuce pray it's a short wait :pray:

2 minutes ago, palma said:

Oh wow :stupidoreo:

nvm I got excited too early :selena:

Sorry :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We do know more about the "original LG6" but idk what is and isn't public knowledge

Tyler James Williams Characters GIF by BuzzFeed

• LMAO 2

Ultimecia
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We do know more about the "original LG6" but idk what is and isn't public knowledge so lemme shut up 'cause it's not my tea to spill :poot:

Back when it was called "Free Woman" or even earlier than that? :oprah:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Back when it was called "Free Woman" or even earlier than that? :oprah:

Wasn't Chromatica originally called Free Woman? :oprah:

I meant the stuff she was working on prior to investing more into Bloodpop and creating what is now Chromatica :tony:

💚
  • Shook 1