๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Jose Alberto

Tomorrow is Tuesday... so I'll be clowning one more time!!ย :oops:

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

I wish I had bookmarked that comment that said Gagaโ€™s team isnโ€™t that incompetent to do nothing with this Fortnite collab. The only not stupid move they could make this week with Fortnite is a Chromatica Ball release. Taylorโ€™s release will bury anything Gaga does. At least if TCB is buried, she probably wonโ€™t care.ย 
ย 

All this to say; her team ainโ€™t doin **** this week lmfaooo

Tbh I would be SO impressed if her team were to challenge Taylor's release with at least some content. Whether it's announcing something or teasing, I just feel like there's a lot of Gaga fans that couldn't give two sh!ts about Taylor releasing.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Haiydar

Personally I believe Babylonhooker. Lead in may or June with a video. Another single august/september. Album October and joker is released. Deluxe edition before tourย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Haiydar said:

Personally I believe Babylonhooker. Lead in may or June with a video. Another single august/september. Album October and joker is released. Deluxe edition before tourย 

I saw their post about the lead and album but when did they say about another single, a video, and deluxe?

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Haiydar said:

Nobody's waiting 5 months between lead single and album anymore, except Dua Lipaย :ladyhaha:

ย 

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

PMM
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Nobody's waiting 5 months between lead single and album anymore, except Dua Lipaย :ladyhaha:

ย 

please know that Just dance was released 3 months before the album, and the releases of it was rushed
but yeah. now i can see her strategy is to release 1 single 3months before the album (except Joanne (1 month))

I Am a Joke

River

I would like to introduce my new single

Smelly Hole (Papi Culo)

It's not on Spotify, please steam:giveup:

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 3

monketsharona
52 minutes ago, PMM said:

please know that Just dance was released 3 months before the album, and the releases of it was rushed
but yeah. now i can see her strategy is to release 1 single 3months before the album (except Joanne (1 month))

I said nowadays not 15 years agoย :ladyhaha:

It's clear now artist are releasing faster with a lead single or not. Artists don't draw era that long anymore. Most of them are releasing album 1 or 2 months the most after announcing or releasing lead single.

ย 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

Jose Alberto

I hope 4 music videos for this era... she said on the Haus Labs live that she can't wait for the fans to see everything she has prepared!!!ย :enigma:

• Shook 3

Lextyr97

A LEAKER SAID THE CHROMATICA BALL FILM IS RELEASING TOMORROW

giphy.gif

• LMAO 4

Levine

Why tomorrow? On a random wendsday? lol

Edited by Levine

Gaga2645
11 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

A LEAKER SAID THE CHROMATICA BALL FILM IS RELEASING TOMORROW

giphy.gif

Would โ€œA leakerโ€ lie

• LMAO 6

Levine

People nowdays are releasing a single, short after a whole album and after 3 months a NEW single from another album and y'all want an era with 4 singles and 4 music videos? It ain't happening

• Like 1

Ultimecia
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Ashnikko released the first single from "WEEDKILLER" on February 8, 2023.

The album came out on August 25, 2023. :huntyga:

The wait was grueling but honestly, it felt like a moment since she released so many singles and videos.

Smaller artists are keeping the spirit of eras alive. :diane:

Also, isn't it weird that in an industry post "Eras tour" - eras are barely a thing anymore? :triggered:

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...