Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

franminervini
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Mte! I don’t think so so far! I could see a single in March and album in May!

Yeah maybe that works. Single in March, maybe a second one in May then album June?

@Stef ready to get back on the train 🚂 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

TEANUS
11 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Yeah maybe that works. Single in March, maybe a second one in May then album June?

@Stef ready to get back on the train 🚂 

Then tour or new Vegas pop show after Joker 2, before and after awards season :vegas:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OMonster

I think it's undeniable Blade had some insight back in November, which pointed to February. 

Since then, it's really not unrealistic at all to imagine that they simply pushed back slightly to fit into other schedules. 

I think we're heading for a very early March lead (potentially the 1st) and an album at the very end of May, with a second single at the beginning of the month. 

This should hopefully avoid Gaga clashing with Poets. 

If Poets is still No.1 by the end of May, I do think they'll push back the album to June. As much as chart battles are annoying and pointless, I do think Interscope will want a #1 debut again and will be strategic about that.

It is possible the lead was pushed back from February to March to account for this. Interscope will have known that Poets was coming, which is probably what changed things a bit.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, Stef said:

Hello everyone

:stalkga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

franminervini
40 minutes ago, Stef said:

Hello everyone

Hey Queen

:kiss:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

joannethenight
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

mean girls shut up GIF

I can't stand with this account on Twitter :saladga:

🌹
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Stef

The fact she cropped her hair in the IG vid so that we wouldn’t clock the fact it’s an old video :air: (she bleached her roots recently) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

I can't stand with this account on Twitter :saladga:

He's the dictionary definition of confirmation bias. "They likely just borrowed one of his microphones or something" like gurl wat :cryga: Because there is a shortage of them at Shangri La lol

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, Stef said:

mean girls shut up GIF

He's a hardcore Gaga fan from the earlier days. I know he misses her promoting and touring in Australia. I guess he's feeling a bit burnt out and doesn't want to get his hopes up again.

Edited by Starmie25

Stef
16 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

May I ask you a question @Stef

Yes you can, my inbox is open! :ally:

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Shook 1

Noah
36 minutes ago, Stef said:

mean girls shut up GIF

When will people realize that some Artists are present during the Mixing/Mastering Process in case the Engineer needs a different vocal take. The Album is done. All Pictures were taken within the last few months. The posts are essentially just for engagement and to gather interest. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

hhennywise
25 minutes ago, Noah said:

When will people realize that some Artists are present during the Mixing/Mastering Process in case the Engineer needs a different vocal take. The Album is done. All Pictures were taken within the last few months. The posts are essentially just for engagement and to gather interest. 

It's totally possible to record stuff during mixing, some tracks could be already mastered and others still mixing. The single could be ready and the rest of the album not. There are also plenty of producers who arrange and mix the song at the same time. Those steps are not fixed, can't predict a release date based on that.

If I'm not mistaken, In Gaga Five Foot Two we can see them working on the album after Perfect Illusion was out.

Edited by hhennywise
  • Thanks 6

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)