Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Same, but I hope they fixed the sound tbh. The bass did NOT go hard live at alllll and it's one of my favs from the album, over time probably my fav and it was disappointing at the show. 

Ooooh my bad, wrong thread.

Love you LG7 and Alice live :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

G U C C I

I have always thought that it was not possible for her to release LG7 before Joker once 2024 arrived. I still pray I’m wrong and that we get something the first of June. But the teasing she did just made me think it was all very much still in the creation period and nowhere near complete. Also, there is the possibility the teasing wasn’t LG7 related at all and just her referring to the work on the music for Joker. We know it’s going to be a musical with at least one original song. 

• Thanks 2

ChromaticaBoy
43 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I have always thought that it was not possible for her to release LG7 before Joker once 2024 arrived. I still pray I’m wrong and that we get something the first of June. But the teasing she did just made me think it was all very much still in the creation period and nowhere near complete. Also, there is the possibility the teasing wasn’t LG7 related at all and just her referring to the work on the music for Joker. We know it’s going to be a musical with at least one original song. 

I really think the music teasing we got is for Joker. In a studio picture she was even wearing the Joker t-shirt and somebody was like: “She’s trying to throw us off”. Some people just see what they want to see in every single thing she does. During the Haus Labs live for Sephora EU, when asked about LG7, I got the feeling she was very vulnerable, with the “I’m working as fast as I can, but…”. She knows about all of our wrong expectations. I think getting such high expectations from the “LG7 in february” thing was a mistake from a lot of people and it really killed the vibe and the expectations regarding JFAD’s score and music. Like, what are we doing? Are we understanding there’s going to be music in JFAD? And Gaga’s in it? THIS is the music we’re getting from her this year. And it’s going to be amazing. And maybe she’ll say something about it during during the next J&P shows, like she did for HOG.

This is just my personal take. Don’t come for me:traumatica:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

Aga Gydal

To put the “is it coming before or after Joker” discourse on sabbatical, what 3 Gaga songs would you make as the template for LG7? Could be for their production, lyrics, tone, etc. These would be mine:

- Venus (physchadelia, heavy on hooks)

- Edge of Glory (epic, cinematic production)

- Hair (80s influence, rock fusion, big vocals)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

This is just my personal take. Don’t come for me

I still think its going to be an album seperate from the score soundtrack ala Batman, THE GIFT, Purple Rajn 

Edited by Starmie25

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

To put the “is it coming before or after Joker” discourse on sabbatical, what 3 Gaga songs would you make as the template for LG7? Could be for their production, lyrics, tone, etc. These would be mine:

Always Remember Us This Way

Yoü and I

Edge of Glory

• Love 1

Starmie25
23 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Sexxx Dreams 

Bloody Mary

Perfect Illusion 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

franminervini

:ladyhaha:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • LMAO 3

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, franminervini said:

:ladyhaha:

I thought LG7 was in a vault guarded by Satan? Also wouldn't that mean it's all done and dusted :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25

madmagical6

Sorry to bump this thread again but any news? Any insider tea? 

Getting less and less hopeful :messga:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Sorry to bump this thread again but any news? Any insider tea? 

Getting less and less hopeful :messga:

Tired Good Night GIF

Jack3257

Tbh at this point I kinda hope she waits until after Joker.  I think we’re getting so many albums this year she should postpone so it gets more attention.  We’ve already had Beyoncé, Ariana, and Taylor.  We’re getting Billie and Dua soon.  With the Rock in Rio performers announced, it’s reasonable to assume that Katy, Shawn Mendes, and maybe even Ed Sheeran will release.  If we wanna talk about Grammy threats, there’s Kacey Musgrave.  I’d rather Gaga wait until 2025 just so more she isn’t in the sea of pop releases.

• Thanks 1

Omar Vela

I was kinda dragged some pages ago on this thread because i told you that LG7 isn't coming anytime soon and that those studio pictures were her way to tell the fans that she was starting the production of the album (she didn't expect fans to notice the photos were old) so she could take more time.

And now everyone is aware that we are not getting this album this year. Nothing is coming before Joker!! So don't be mean to her but don't expect anything this year, just the movie (CBT isn't coming, we should accept that by now and it's ok)

• Like 1

steven
8 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

And now everyone is aware that we are not getting this album this year. Nothing is coming before Joker!! So don't be mean to her but don't expect anything this year, just the movie (CBT isn't coming, we should accept that by now and it's ok)

God, this is so depressing but I agree. 

• Thanks 1

julz

Her artistic process now is more personal, creating within herself...and her personal life is more important now than ever before.

For us fans it is not about being patient anymore, it's about acceptance. There is no more hype, but there is hope for a new, quality musical era by Lady Gaga. Slowly, but surely. 

:kara:

• Like 1
  • Love 1