💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
15 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I miss her music too, but let's take into consideration her health.

I know fans are tired of this subject, however the JWT cancellation/RIR clearly had a severe impact on her mental and physical state even as the years went on, and that's not even including the pandemic which sort of froze time a bit.

She's clearly doing much better nowadays though and feeling far more passionate about art and life as we saw from her insta posts.

I don't really buy this argument when speaking about her physical and mental health. Vegas residency and a limited tour like CBT address physical concerns. Mental, why would she willingly take on something like Gucci as a method actor where she needed a psychiatric nurse on set and then do Joker, even darker psychologically, yet she can't record and release music?

It's just all excuses. She doesn't prioritize music now, that's just the reality. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 8

Ultimecia

With all due respect to her, I'm tired of excuses.

I'm tired of compromises. I'm tired of mediocrity, half-assed projects and blundered potential.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Lextyr97
18 minutes ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

I don't really buy this argument when speaking about her physical and mental health. Vegas residency and a limited tour like CBT address physical concerns. Mental, why would she willingly take on something like Gucci as a method actor where she needed a psychiatric nurse on set and then do Joker, even darker psychologically, yet she can't record and release music?

It's just all excuses. She doesn't prioritize music now, that's just the reality. 

5 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

With all due respect to her, I'm tired of excuses.

I'm tired of compromises. I'm tired of mediocrity, half-assed projects and blundered potential.

I don't remember where that thread is, but I wonder what this fanbase will become if LG7 is not amongst her best music, if not the best album she's created. Lmaooo I'm scared cause I'm in the same boat as you two. She just sits on material. When she does release stuff (Fortnite), it amounts to absolutely nothing at all. It's so ****ing embarassing.

My ONLY thought as to why Fortnite didn't end with a Chromatica Ball film release is because either the movie for sure isn't releasing, or she wants to release it alongside LG7. Anything other than that makes no sense. How is her marketing so ****ing bad? How are her projects so mismanaged? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I don't remember where that thread is, but I wonder what this fanbase will become if LG7 is not amongst her best music, if not the best album she's created. Lmaooo I'm scared cause I'm in the same boat as you two. She just sits on material. When she does release stuff (Fortnite), it amounts to absolutely nothing at all. It's so ****ing embarassing.

The "Is LG7 a Make or Break" thread?

Yeah, it definitely is a make or break for me!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Yas that's the one I was thinking of. I'm kinda the same. I don't know how I will handle another mediocre album after this long ass wait.

• Like 2

Lextyr97

11 minutes until nothing at all :firega: I'm gonna go get my douche

• LMAO 2

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Yas that's the one I was thinking of. I'm kinda the same. I don't know how I will handle another mediocre album after this long ass wait.

another mediocre album? C'mon, she's still managed to put out some great material even if sonically it was a bit of departure from pop and at times a tad safe.

Again, judging from her posts she's doing far better mentally and creatively, so I'm sure LG7 will be a return to form.

But the idea that fans should abandon Gaga if the album isn't "her best" is kind of sad mindset. Let's just enjoy that she's feeling artistically inspired again, no?

I will say ASIB soundtrack was excellent and fans don't give it enough appreciation.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Chlorine Sevigny
34 minutes ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

8 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

TBH I haven't been a stan since the beginning of ARTPOP and don't expect anything from her anymore. If she surprises me, then great! That's my attitude. I did enjoy Chromatica. 

But I don't know how active stans are dealing tbh, and I feel for y'all. Especially @Starmie25 :traumatica:. I really want things to go amazing, just for them. I love how optimistic and dedicated they are, and I hope that gets rewarded. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Schizophonic
44 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

49 minutes. I swear the entire trending list is not Gaga related. Let's make up something to talk about with her

I really wonder why never started a tik tok trend to the intro of dance in the dark…

(silicone..poison… free bitch baby)

makeup free, hair color on head, lash curler, beauty routine, lip plump….in front of mirror

(baby loves to dance in the dark) 

full glam makeup with dark backround strobe disco light party theme

i dont do tik tok and i dont do glam but this could go viral because a lot people do way freakier things to get glammed up AND millions of people do glam tik tok

thoughts?

• YAAAS 1

Lextyr97
9 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

another mediocre album? C'mon, she's still managed to put out some great material even if sonically it was a bit of departure from pop and at times a tad safe.

Again, judging from her posts she's doing far better mentally and creatively, so I'm sure LG7 will be a return to form.

But the idea that fans should abandon Gaga if the album isn't "her best" is kind of sad mindset. Let's just enjoy that she's feeling artistically inspired again, no?

I will say ASIB soundtrack was excellent and fans don't give it enough appreciation.

ASIB is one of my favorite albums ever but it does not scratch that Gaga itch I am so desperately waiting to scratch. I was moreso referring to Hoeanne and Traumatica. Love both of them, but they're nowhere near as good as TF, TFM, or BTW in retrospect. 

I don't actively intend to abandon Gaga if the album isn't her best, I meant more that I think it may just happen naturally because I can't keep holding on hope that she will give me what I as a consumer want from her and that's okay

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i dont do tik tok and i dont do glam but this could go viral because a lot people do way freakier things to get glammed up AND millions of people do glam tik tok

Nah we want J&D instead! :huntyga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ilovecheckers

Mid-February I was beyond hyped for LG7, but now my hype is nearly depleted. All the teasing and now just silence. :spin:

• Thanks 3

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m torn. Obviously, she can spend her time however she wants. She can take whatever projects and prioritize whatever she wants. I support her. But she gets excited and shares so many photos and clips and then… nothing. It’s kind of frustrating. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 3

Schizophonic
25 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m torn. Obviously, she can spend her time however she wants. She can take whatever projects and prioritize whatever she wants. I support her. But she gets excited and shares so many photos and clips and then… nothing. It’s kind of frustrating. 

somehow when i look back on the pictures, it looks to me like she worked in the studio and then realized she didnt really took pics the whole time so she kind of took a whole afternoon just to pose for pictures to make it seem they were done over weeks. 

(hopefully) it was near end her studiotime i guess… but maybe ahe is still recording… the professional pics inbetweem look like she played the record for her label that day or something like that

• Shook 1