Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6

Realistically I don't really see any space for Gaga to release from now until Joker promotion starts. If she was to drop a ln album around June say, that only leaves a very small window before she'll be focused on that. I also don't see her promoting an album and a film at the same time I think she wants her acting to be front and centre.ย 

• Thanks 3

Starmie25
4 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

She could also take advantage of the collaboration with Fortnite and announce CBT Film!!!!!ย 

I'm still trying to figure out how they would intertwine the two.

I checked The Weeknds and his announcement was just a random blank screen in the game saying "Popular mv out"ย :poot:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I feel like itโ€™s gonna be may( she loves this month for releases)ย 

Could be, Joker promo probably won't start again until late August / early September with a second trailer and Venice festival.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Realistically I don't really see any space for Gaga to release from now until Joker promotion starts. If she was to drop a ln album around June say, that only leaves a very small window before she'll be focused on that. I also don't see her promoting an album and a film at the same time I think she wants her acting to be front and centre.ย 

Most albums now are dropped and that's it. Some don't even have lead single (Taylor, Billie) or just one single (Beyoncรฉ, Ariana...)

Even if she drops LG7 in 2025, promo era will probably be very very short.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Maybe this time around she'll do little interviews and just let the work speak for itself.

That'd be pretty dope.mp4

• Like 1

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga's health into consideration, I do understand she won't be doing long-drawn out promotion for months and that's ok. In the end, the music is the MAIN product! And maybe a mv or 3ย :huntyga:

Plus, I'm fans of musicians who's idea of "eras" and "promo" is one-off photoshoot and an instagram upload performing in b/w in an empty warehouse with lyrics on the side screen.ย :poot:. Compared to them, Gaga still finds a way to give us nice meal.

Edited by Starmie25

monketsharona
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Most albums now are dropped and that's it. Some don't even have lead single (Taylor, Billie) or just one single (Beyoncรฉ, Ariana...)

I think itโ€™s more about new standard in music industry. Dua Lipa is drawing her era so much but itโ€™s not working like at all and gets people uninvested.

Streaming era has killed long promo campaigning tbh... That's mainly why I totally could see Gaga dropping LG7 (if it's wrapped in the studio) this Spring / Summer before Joker promo is starting hard in late August / Septemberย 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 4

tyler k
On 4/12/2024 at 5:01 PM, LordByron28 said:

- February- The Lady and The Tramp finally releases with a short Jazz & Piano EP featuring songs from the documentary such as Captivated and Princess Die as well as others.

ok but this would actually be so smart of her to do... especially Captivated like that's deadass one of her best songs ever whewย 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Reality

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? :selena:ย Nothing's happening :icant:ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona

Just a random thought but looking at how much labels are investing into 'music era's lately, it's daring thinking LG7 campaign will intefere with Joker promo when all we'll get (if lucky) is a lead single, an album drop and a Zane Lowe interviewย :huntyga:

Most album campaigns lately are sadly just this. With albums lasting very shortly. I mean even Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish only have an album drop with no single, no visual of any kind before album.

And seeing how Interscope is promoting their artists lately..ย :laughga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just a ranbdom thought but looking at how much labels are investing into 'music era's lately, it's daring thinking LG7 campaign will intefere with Joker promo when all we'll get (if lucky) is a lead single, an album drop and a Zane Lowe interviewย :huntyga:

Most album campaigns lately are sadly just this. With albums lasting very shortly. I mean even Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish only have an album drop with no single, no visual of any kind before album.

And seeing how Interscope is promoting their artists lately..ย :laughga:

Feel free to drag me when I'm wrong, but something feels so off about all this teasing and this pre-era in general.

For some reason I have a feeling that it's going to be more than just the album. I think she has more in store for us than just what Taylor and Billie are doing, no single and just releasing the album. I feel like it's more than 1 music project or tons of visuals or something more innovative we haven't even seen yet.ย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Lamarrkx
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? :selena:ย Nothing's happening :icant:ย 

We thirsty.

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia
2 hours ago, Reality said:

Hype is prison

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97

I wish I had bookmarked that comment that said Gagaโ€™s team isnโ€™t that incompetent to do nothing with this Fortnite collab. The only not stupid move they could make this week with Fortnite is a Chromatica Ball release. Taylorโ€™s release will bury anything Gaga does. At least if TCB is buried, she probably wonโ€™t care.ย 
ย 

All this to say; her team ainโ€™t doin **** this week lmfaooo

• LMAO 1