💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Blade stated Q1 aka January/Feb/March 

It's only just begun.

:vegas:

8 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

“Only just begun” you mean were 2/3 through :ladyhaha:

8 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Lmao until he said “Is February not apart of Q1” the dude very clearly was lead to believe Feb was happening. Def seems like something changed in her camp from when he got the info in November until now. I do still find it weird she started teasing the same month he said music. 

Can we all finally agree that he knows nothing and we shouldn't trust him? I mean, the guy posted "February 2024" in January even though he hasn't heard from his source since NOVEMBER.

He's a clown and I look forward to tomorrow :trollga:

3 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Not nothing. Tomorrow is Blade’s burning at the stake. :party:

Hide contents

I'm excited to watch

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

• YAAAS 2

monsterdino

And why do we trust this Blade guy? :excuseu:

TEANUS
On 2/14/2024 at 4:32 AM, TEANUS said:

Weeks Gaga will NOT drop music in my opinion:

February 22 - Selena Gomez is dropping and they are both on Interscope

March 8 - Ariana is dropping Eternal Sunshine

March 29/April 5 - Beyoncé is dropping act ii of the ‘RENAISSANCE Project’, idk if she would hold Gaga from number one in her second week but I doubt they’d want to drop that close anyway

April 19/26/May 3 - Taylor is dropping The Tortured Poets Department, I’d assume she could hold Gaga from number one for at least 3 weeks

All of them could potentially place (Taylor will, Selena is just releasing a single so far) multiple album tracks in the top 10 on release week

Reposting this

Heart of Charcoal, the lead single from Magic Potions, the seventh studio album by Lady Gaga, surprise dropping in just over an hour

happy the best GIF by Bustle

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
9 hours ago, zerojk said:

Why are we not locking this thread?

nothing is coming soon and now people are just complaining about fans being hyped (which is the purpose of the thread)

Over It I Give Up GIF by Dreezy

A. Why would we lock the thread lol. The pre-album anticipation/rumor threads have gotten thousands of pages over 1/2 years before

B. What evidence do we have that nothing is coming in the next few weeks/months? If y’all think the sudden surge of studio pics, public appearances, Fortnite, etc. isn’t to get her name back out there just before dropping new music then idk what to tell you other than bookmark this post 

Calm Down Tiffany Pollard GIF

Edited by TEANUS
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

homomo
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

A. Why would we lock the thread lol. The pre-album anticipation/rumor threads have gotten thousands of pages over 1/2 years before

B. Why evidence do we have that nothing isn’t coming in the next few weeks/months? If y’all think the sudden surge of studio pics, public appearances, Fortnite, etc. isn’t to get her name back out there just before dropping new music then idk what to tell you other than bookmark this post 

Calm Down Tiffany Pollard GIF

Thank you, the amount of people jumping ship and March LITERALLY just started. I can’t, this fanbase is so funny sometimes 

• Thanks 1

TEANUS
Just now, homomo said:

Thank you, the amount of people jumping ship and March LITERALLY just started. I can’t, this fanbase is so funny sometimes 

Yuuuuuup. Hasn’t even started in the US yet tbh. I also think it’s unfair to discredit Blade either. I think the fact that they started really pushing her name back out there and the onslaught of studio pics (some as old as 6+ months) really took off in February could very well point to the fact that it was set for something at some point. It’s Gaga’s team, I hate to use it to defend insiders, but they really are notorious for delays and cancellations, I think we all know that

• Like 2

TEANUS

I really wouldn’t be surprised if the lead/most of the album is done and they’ve been going back and forth of a final release date/strategy since the New Year

• Thanks 2

Obobo

CAN THIS WHITE DEMON JUST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING 😭 ITS MARCH IN LIKE AN HOUR  Wendy Williams Reaction GIF

• LMAO 15

Maxine Puth
17 minutes ago, homomo said:

To be fair this thread was created for a February release 

Obobo

"haus labs headquarters burned down"
"Illegal to sponsor drugs on social media"
"new single, march 1st 12:00pm"

little monsters:

• LMAO 6
  • Love 1

homomo
49 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Yuuuuuup. Hasn’t even started in the US yet tbh. I also think it’s unfair to discredit Blade either. I think the fact that they started really pushing her name back out there and the onslaught of studio pics (some as old as 6+ months) really took off in February could very well point to the fact that it was set for something at some point. It’s Gaga’s team, I hate to use it to defend insiders, but they really are notorious for delays and cancellations, I think we all know that

Exactly. Plus between the TikTok/umg fiasco, and now UMG doing layoffs, I think it’s reasonable to suspect if it was supposed to be Feb, it was obviously pushed back a little. And if it was never Feb in the first place, it’s still coming before Joker. She wouldn’t be doing all this teasing if it wasn’t coming out for another year or more

• Thanks 1

homomo
41 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

To be fair this thread was created for a February release 

Yeah, but we’ve been doing this for 15 years. You’d think fans would learn right?

• LMAO 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Can we all finally agree that he knows nothing and we shouldn't trust him? I mean, the guy posted "February 2024" in January even though he hasn't heard from his source since NOVEMBER.

He's a clown and I look forward to tomorrow :trollga:

I'm excited to watch

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

I mean obviously he got this wrong but wasn’t he accurate during Chroma ?

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
28 minutes ago, homomo said:

Exactly. Plus between the TikTok/umg fiasco, and now UMG doing layoffs, I think it’s reasonable to suspect if it was supposed to be Feb, it was obviously pushed back a little. And if it was never Feb in the first place, it’s still coming before Joker. She wouldn’t be doing all this teasing if it wasn’t coming out for another year or more

Agree with all of this. It’s kind of exciting yet chaotic that now we have no idea when something is coming tbh 

On Fire GIF

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1