๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So it's Joker inspired but a standalone single that won't be in any album?ย :huntyga:

It's so confusing. I wish they'd just announce it already

NATAH
42 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

so whats the point?

to put her name back out there

mother, what must i do?

Ultimecia
On 8/12/2024 at 4:01 AM, Ultimecia said:

I'm so confused and lost at this point. :brat:

This still stands. :brat:

We need answers! Hopefully we'll get them today! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Nite

"On a happier note, Sasha recalls meetingย Lady Gagaย and being asked to interview the music superstar as part of the promo for herย HBO concert film, โ€œGaga Chromatica Ball.โ€ย โ€œGetting to meet her in this backstage setting and talk to her as a person, that was a moment I will never forget,โ€ she says. โ€œI felt like we had a real conversation. I just fell into her eyes and was just like, โ€˜I just want to spend hours here talking to you.'โ€

https://variety.com/2024/legit/podcasts/drag-queen-sasha-velour-stage-show-lady-Gaga-j-k-rowling-1236100197/

The way that interview came and went and it's still goneย :toofunny:ย I started saving everything instantly because so many photos and random bits keep disappearing

• Love 2

StupidLoveBis

I don't underestimate the power of Lady Gaga, my star, my idol.
But I can't imagine Bruno Mars launching his album with a feat with Lady Gaga as a lead. And the fact that for the moment it's Gaga who's posting about it, confirms all that.

It could be for Joker, but it doesn't have to be the song that gets nominated for the Oscars (because of the sample).

Idk it's confusing, we'll have to wait and see.
It could also be, as mentioned above, just a single standalone to keep up the hype and continue to be visible on the music scene, since it's pretty clear now that LG7 isn't around the corner.

• Like 1

Gangie
1 hour ago, Monet said:

It's probably a standalone single/end credits song, inspired by Joker. The title of the song and the sampling of "Smile" by Nate King Cole can't be just coincidencesย 

Nothing can be taken as granted at this point. The song deacription is just a rumor and the fact Mr. S said it's HoG who's standing behind the song

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Gangie
18 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

since it's pretty clear now that LG7 isn't around the corner.

Is it that clear though?ย 

• Like 1

LordByron28

Itโ€™s far fetched that a Bruno mars collab with Anderson .Paak producing is for LG7. Their sound is nothing like the snippets weโ€™ve heard.ย 

• Like 1

StupidLoveBis
15 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Is it that clear though?ย 

People will tell you it's possible that LG7 is coming out soon, but I don't believe it, just as I don't believe for a moment in the Joker/LG7 cross-promotion.

Gangie
9 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

People will tell you it's possible that LG7 is coming out soon, but I don't believe it, just as I don't believe for a moment in the Joker/LG7 cross-promotion.

I think it's time for you to at least start Knowledging the possibility

MessyTop

Do we know for sure is ballad?ย 
maybe mid tempo? Considering Brunoโ€™s music is always funky and fun.ย 
ย 

I just donโ€™t want another โ€œ Hold my handโ€ย :lolga:

Donโ€™t you gals miss the time when we were just (im)patiently waiting for LG7?! Simpler times. That Gaga x Bruno made everything so confusing. Idk what to think anymoreย :saladga:ย Hopefully they will announce today so we can put our minds at rest.ย 

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.

GraphicModernGirl

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s meant for any of the projects weโ€™re thinking (LG7 lead, Bruno Mars lead, or JFAD). To me, itโ€™s something else. What that โ€˜something elseโ€™ is? I have no idea.

not to be dramatic but -