💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Honestly, her idea of teasing is just not it! :madge:

The excitement  goes from 0 to 100 and back down to 0 again days later

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 13

Decodekid
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

fr if the single is not AT LEAST announced this week she needs to reevaluate her concept of tease  :air:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

OMonster
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I don't see how these are relevant 

The relevance is that they demonstrate 1) how we have speculated in the past that LG7 is connected to Prince and 2) that Bruno Mars is also connected to Prince. Therefore casting a slightly different perspective on the likelihood of LG7 starting with a Bruno Mars collab. We maybe shouldn't write it off immediately because there is already a potential link between Bruno and LG7. 

subtext / fantasy

StupidLoveBis

Well, personally, I quite like this teasing.
I think it's funny: first the interactions on instagram, then yesterday the video with the t-shirt.
I think it's a refreshing change from the simple tweet announcing the date.
But of course it shouldn't drag on too long.

• Like 5

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Well, personally, I quite like this teasing.
I think it's funny: first the interactions on instagram, then yesterday the video with the t-shirt.
I think it's a refreshing change from the simple tweet announcing the date.
But of course it shouldn't drag on too long.

Oh it absolutely can be fun!

But we already know that the song isn’t coming this week unless it’s a surprise drop. 
To me that just means more waiting on top of the waiting we’ve already been doing. 
We are tired Gaga :grr:

• Thanks 1

Reality
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

The relevance is that they demonstrate 1) how we have speculated in the past that LG7 is connected to Prince and 2) that Bruno Mars is also connected to Prince. Therefore casting a slightly different perspective on the likelihood of LG7 starting with a Bruno Mars collab. We maybe shouldn't write it off immediately because there is already a potential link between Bruno and LG7. 

Referencing Prince is not a specific thing. He was/is one of the most famous artists in the world and tons of artists reference him all the time. The “connections” you also provided are from two completely different times. Gaga’s was from 2023 and Bruno’s was from 2017. They’re completely unrelated. I’m not saying that there’s no Prince connection or that Bruno couldn’t be on LG7, but I don’t think the links you provided are any indication of that. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Hydrangea

Dance in the shadow is ironic really since she likes to keep us in the

f:huntyga:cking dark all the time 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

steven
19 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Oh it absolutely can be fun!

But we already know that the song isn’t coming this week unless it’s a surprise drop. 
To me that just means more waiting on top of the waiting we’ve already been doing. 
We are tired Gaga :grr:

This. I feel like this kind of strategy is so 2010s

zerojk
37 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This

at this point I'd rather her not tease at all and just announce when she's ready, it would be better for all

gagzus

I think they’re gonna surprise drop the song and it’s definitely the lead from Bruno’s album because, they probably saw us speculating and saw the news that it leaked that the song is coming, they probably were just gonna surprise drop it, Gaga posting the snippet of the piano (which is probably the melody in the song) in a Bruno shirt is her subtly confirming it’s true but she can’t announce it bc it’s down to Bruno’s team to.

I bet she joins him onstage at this new venue to debut it and then it’ll come out after the concert on iTunes.

• Like 2

SpiritBunny

Gaga if you are reading this I love you but my god you are annoying sometimes :traumatica:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

buzzkill
38 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think they’re gonna surprise drop the song and it’s definitely the lead from Bruno’s album because, they probably saw us speculating and saw the news that it leaked that the song is coming, they probably were just gonna surprise drop it, Gaga posting the snippet of the piano (which is probably the melody in the song) in a Bruno shirt is her subtly confirming it’s true but she can’t announce it bc it’s down to Bruno’s team to.

I bet she joins him onstage at this new venue to debut it and then it’ll come out after the concert on iTunes.

Thats not a surprise anymore

RickMonster98
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

fr if the single is not AT LEAST announced this week she needs to reevaluate her concept of tease  :air:

This. 

It's getting frustrating:kry:

• Like 3