Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I have a theory about 'Die with a smile' Bruno Mars collab :

It's part of the Joker Folie A Deux soundtrack as the closing title sequence theme. It'll be the original song of the sountrack she's going to push for the Oscars and other big awards.

Why it makes sense ? The song is apparently having some 'Smile' sample, a song that is in the trailer. The title of the is totally in the topic of the movie and that could actually tease that Joker is dying at the end 'with a smile', like it was highly rumoured (and teased by Grace Randolph when she said there's something she kinda hope they will not do in the final cut of the movie).

Another thing leading to my theory. Gaga was highly rumoured searching for some abandonned asylum places for a music video filming. We all thought it was for LG7, but that actually could be for this song if it's Joker related. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

robotvoiceinalice
7 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Tired Pokemon GIF

No because this gif is how I'm feeling rn after boy troubles😭   LG7 would help a tonne ngl

• Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 hours ago, Reality said:

Idk y’all…I just want new music. I don’t particularly care for Bruno Mars, but I’ll take that over nothing :selena:

Same

• Like 2

robotvoiceinalice
17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

We wanted LG7. If the Bruno Mars collab is true and it doesnt belong on LG7 we can skip that.

Its still a song, lets not be entitled now. I want LG7 too but I'll take any new music from Gaga since it doesn't happen often

Even if she does a Just Eat advert song, I'll take it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

franminervini

I literally don't understand you sometimes. We are desperate for new Gaga music, and yeah maybe it's not LG7 yet, but it's new music? It's our idol I don't understand this mentality. I'll support everything she does!

And we haven't even listened to it, and you are already complaining?... maybe it's not even real, but ffs just be positive for once :franminervini:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 10

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, franminervini said:

I literally don't understand you sometimes. We are desperate for new Gaga music, and yeah maybe it's not LG7 yet, but it's new music? It's our idol I don't understand this mentality. I'll support everything she does!

And we haven't even listened to it, and you are already complaining?... maybe it's not even real, but ffs just be positive for once :franminervini:

Exactly :messga:

• Thanks 1

StupidLoveBis
4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

At this level of dryness, I take any feat and songs and can't wait to listen.
But I can understand some of the disappointment...she's been teasing LG7 since February, releasing an extract announcing LG7, only for the first song we hear from her this year...to be on a feat from another artist's project.

There's something illogical about announcing in May that hers comeback is for LG7, only for it to end up on someone else's project.

But I can't wait (if it's real).

Edited by StupidLoveBis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, NATAH said:

without even hearing what it sounds like :fail: that's just so insane to me

there's a reason people say don't judge a book by it's cover!

I mean, it doesnt mean I will not enjoy it if it comes out, it just mean Im not excited about it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

ModernEcstasy
23 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I mean, we had a Rolling Stones collab which was pretty much slept on. 
We want Gaga music. Not a Bruno collab. Especially after she’s teased LG7, with a literal “Gaga returns” message for months. 

I streamed the f*ck out of “Sweet sounds of Heaven” but it just didn’t satisfy me. (Not saying I won’t support this). 
It’s still not even confirmed so I’m still very skeptical. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1

Levine

It's not like without this bruno collab we'll have LG7 lead instead lmao it's this OR NOTHING for now.

Edited by Levine
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's not like without this bruno collab we'll have LG7 lead instead lmao it's this OR NOTHING for now.

I honestly feel that song is part of Joker rollout. The theme, the timing of release (before Grammy deadline for next award season), the fact it's apparently sampling 'Smile'. Everything point at it.

Anybody thinking she won't make the next couple of months about Joker is trully living on delulu world. That project is a career moment. Obviously she'll make anything possible to make it impactful.

• Like 2

NATAH
13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, it doesnt mean I will not enjoy it if it comes out, it just mean Im not excited about it.

still no need to be so negative about it and call it a pass before even hearing it! it's not as exciting as LG7 but new Gaga is ALWAYS welcome! this is why i keep warning y'all to just stay calm because you're digging yourselves into these pits of negativity :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

madmagical6

What if this whole time it's been "Die with a smile" Gaga was singing on the GCB snippet :huntyga: Not "Dance in the shadow" :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

I don't think it's for Joker soundtrack. Why would they need Bruno for a song? it's definitely for Bruno's album.

• Like 3

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, GoGa said:

I don't think it's for Joker soundtrack. Why would they need Bruno for a song? it's definitely for Bruno's album.

It's a soundtrack, artists are booked for this. Why did they need Lady Gaga for Top Gun song ?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)