💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ultimecia
6 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Would Music Man lie? :cheeky:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Reality

Idk y’all…I just want new music. I don’t particularly care for Bruno Mars, but I’ll take that over nothing :selena:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4

scheisseJK

She is really doing this to us? :toofunny:
im ofc happy if we get any new Gaga song next week

but this possible mean she really done the year of teasing to make us wait another year for the album!?

yes she owns us nothing but we can feel cheated :bye:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality
4 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

She is really doing this to us? :toofunny:
im ofc happy if we get any new Gaga song next week

but this possible mean she really done the year of teasing to make us wait another year for the album!?

yes she owns us nothing but we can feel cheated :bye:

I don't understand this narrative that if she releases a collab with Bruno, all of a sudden it means that LG7 is pushed back to 2025. It's literally one song.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

scheisseJK
1 minute ago, Reality said:

I don't understand this narrative that if she releases a collab with Bruno, all of a sudden it means that LG7 is pushed back to 2025. It's literally one song.

I was hoping for lead in august, she will release songs one after another? Yes she can do this but but never did before ,chances are just lower , we are tired 

• Like 1

Reality
7 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I was hoping for lead in august, she will release songs one after another? Yes she can do this but but never did before ,chances are just lower , we are tired 

It wouldn't be her song though, it's rumored to be Bruno's. I don't see why she can't release her own song shortly after. She might promote it here and there, but it's not going to same kind of treatment it would get if it were her own single for LG7.

Also, Joker 2 is less than two months away. So regardless, LG7 is gonna have to share the spotlight with something. Whether that's Joker 2, a new Bruno Mars song, or both, I don't think matters. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LastNight

Isn’t the only reason the Bruno rumour was even slightly credible was because mindtrappa shared it? But they immediately said they got it from Twitter and were just “testing something” by posting about it. Honestly think this is a fanfic that’s taken on a life of its own. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, LastNight said:

Isn’t the only reason the Bruno rumour was even slightly credible was because mindtrappa shared it? But they immediately said they got it from Twitter and were just “testing something” by posting about it. Honestly think this is a fanfic that’s taken on a life of its own. 

The rumor is basically confirmed because Hits daily double is almost always right. I can’t believe we live in a world where this thread will get to 1000 pages AND we get a gosh darn Bruno collab before LG7 material 

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

LastNight
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

The rumor is basically confirmed because Hits daily double is almost always right. I can’t believe we live in a world where this thread will get to 1000 pages AND we get a gosh darn Bruno collab before LG7 material 

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Sure, but didn’t they post about it after the rumour started circulating on Twitter and pop forums? There’s nothing on their Rumor Mill homepage about it, I can only find it if I search Lady Gaga or Bruno Mars on the site, and when I try and click on the article there’s nothing there.

The preview text for the HDD article on Google only says “rumors are swirling” and “nothing is confirmed”. And, again, when I click on it it just takes me to a blank page. Seems like they were reporting on social media buzz and have now deleted it? 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1

NATAH

y'all wanted new music but y'all are... mad at the idea of new music? :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Levine

I didn't believe in this rumors, but since little monsters are calling it fake then I know for a fact that is real. And since they're calling it boring because apparently it's a semi ballad, I know it's going to smash.

And I read above comments and no, she can't release this duet with Bruno and few days later releasing her lead single, like there is no way. 

Set you minds for 2025, I've been telling you this for weeks now.

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

y'all wanted new music but y'all are... mad at the idea of new music? :samanthac:

We wanted LG7. If the Bruno Mars collab is true and it doesnt belong on LG7 we can skip that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NATAH
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

We wanted LG7. If the Bruno Mars collab is true and it doesnt belong on LG7 we can skip that.

without even hearing what it sounds like :fail: that's just so insane to me

there's a reason people say don't judge a book by it's cover!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)