💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
14 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

BrunoGaga@cantwait.com :brat:

🤦🏼‍♂️

• LMAO 1

AndiGaga

A Gaga x Bruno Mars Collab dropping before the LG7 lead? Sounds so strange that I could believe it

I just want to hear Dance in the _____. Thats all I need this year. Please

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

franminervini
20 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Haha they always use weird emails. Doesn't mean anything as it's sent via form submission. I guess it asks for an email and people write whatever related to the tea :cheeky:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Love 1

nattuggla

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
11 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

It doesn't have to be that way imo. It could be a nice way to promote both things without them being related apart from the Smile sample and Gaga's collaboration.

Drop it

BlingNotTheMusic
52 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Would Music Man lie? :cheeky:

"balad" :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 6

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

200.gif
Right in front of my balad?

funny just for laughs GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3

Nessun Dorma
31 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Haha they always use weird emails. Doesn't mean anything as it's sent via form submission. I guess it asks for an email and people write whatever related to the tea :cheeky:

Makes sense! Yet it’s so funny lol and relatable cause I can’t wait either :bradley:

find your freedom in the music

PaulaMonster13

Not such a fan of Bruno Mars and the song being described as a balad... :saladga: just want those up-tempo industrial tracks miss ma'am

• Thanks 6

Schizophonic

i still have doubts if this is just a rumor that got a life on its own... and if its not true, i hate that we will keep hearing the next ten years about the "what ifs" and "changed plans"

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)