💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, Head Empty said:

Who needs a thesis when you can have all this insider tea sis :sis:

I found out today that the only school I applied for a PhD (Princeton :rip:) accepted a guy who speaks 11 languages instead of me so Gaga delulu hurts way less than my academic delulu :laughga:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Love 5

We have another one :brat:

"theres a brazilian LM on x whos always posting theories claiming he has contacts with her team and today he spilled some stuff that i didnt see/missed before today so i wondered if anything is true or everyone is just delusional waiting for lg7

some things he claimed:
- Gaga will make her oficial comeback at the VMAs, getting the vanguard (possibly delivered by britney)
- Gaga and the weeknd produced 5 songs together, 2 for lg7 and the other 3 were given to britney (who was the first option for popular, according to this insider)
- girlfriend - Gaga ft. abel will be the second LG7 single (and maybe abels next lead single)

- Gaga has a song with bruno mars produced by anderson paak, due to be on bruno's next album (sampling smile by nat king cole)
- lead single mv has already been filmed and approved by interscope in the first semester of this yer, theyre holding it to coincide with joker promo
- lead single mv was filmed in japan during april and is inspired by the 1960s movie Jigoku
- he also gave out the date 16/08/24, for announcing or releasing something (madonnas birthday lol)"

And when I thought this thread had an elite brigand of delusional monsters, Brazil - of course - came swinging :brat:

(Jigoku is literally the first thing that pops up when you search for  "Japanese film hell" on Google :rip:)

Edited by palma
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 3

1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Over 1000

LG6 pregnancy was a fever dream. Over a year of teasing. The studio pics, the octopus emojis, the NO sign, the Hatsune Miku, the clocks on the wall, the water spilling on a modular synthesizer, the Eli Russel Linnetz scheduled photos

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1

5 minutes ago, palma said:

We have another one :brat:

"theres a brazilian LM on x whos always posting theories claiming he has contacts with her team and today he spilled some stuff that i didnt see/missed before today so i wondered if anything is true or everyone is just delusional waiting for lg7

some things he claimed:
- Gaga will make her oficial comeback at the VMAs, getting the vanguard (possibly delivered by britney)
- Gaga and the weeknd produced 5 songs together, 2 for lg7 and the other 3 were given to britney (who was the first option for popular, according to this insider)
- girlfriend - Gaga ft. abel will be the second LG7 single (and maybe abels next lead single)

- Gaga has a song with bruno mars produced by anderson paak, due to be on bruno's next album (sampling smile by nat king cole)
- lead single mv has already been filmed and approved by interscope in the first semester of this yer, theyre holding it to coincide with joker promo
- lead single mv was filmed in japan during april and is inspired by the 1960s movie Jigoku
- he also gave out the date 16/08/24, for announcing or releasing something (madonnas birthday lol)"

And when I thought this thread had an elite brigand of delusional monsters, Brazil - of course - came swinging :brat:

(Jigoku is literally the first thing that pops up when you search for  "Japanese film hell" on Google :rip:)

Hasn't somebody tracked her jet and it's been to Japan this year?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

• Shook 1

Just now, Hennycomb said:

Hasn't somebody tracked her jet and it's been to Japan this year?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

I did and it made to twitter in like 6 minutes :lmao:

• LMAO 1

Just now, palma said:

I did and it made to twitter in like 6 minutes :lmao:

Oh the tweet was after that :ladyhaha: that's funny, they're so creative it's actually impressive 

• LMAO 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)