Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Heygirl22

I am really hoping itโ€™s coming this week I feel like she is actually acknowledging LG7 and hyping the fans ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

feed us motherย 

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Roronoa

Being a Gaga fan is so hard but no one does it as well as her. Every drop is a blessing.ย 
First Cow GIF by A24

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
4 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Being a Gaga fan is so hard but no one else does it as well as her. Every drop is a blessing.ย 
First Cow GIF by A24

But I need to eattttt

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

robotvoiceinalice
15 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

I am really hoping itโ€™s coming this week I feel like she is actually acknowledging LG7 and hyping the fans ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

feed us motherย 

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

This would make sense. this week or next, and maybe a performance at the closing ceremony?ย 

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • YAAAS 1

rafaelgherardi

Katy just announced her next single for Aug 9th - c'mon Gaga, do somethingย :wtfga:

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

That post was also shared by Tรฏesto on his story. idk if its worth mentioning but yeah๐Ÿ‘€ย  ย He mentioned the remix that was playing in the arena at the time but maybe theres a Tรฏesto x Gaga collab coming?

I wasnโ€™t aware of this fact, maybe it did raise the number of likes. But in general the numbers are bigger, her posts often receives around 400.000, 500.000, 600.000 likes. It also makes me super excited for whatโ€™s going to happen during Joker era! Her name is going to be everywhereย :excited:

find your freedom in the music

Ultimecia

You guys don't understand, ABRACADABRA is about to be THAT SONG

I'M OBSESSED I NEED IT AAAAAHH!!!

possessed-crazy.gif

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 7
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

possessed-crazy.gif

iโ€™m so out of the loop did the snippets get clearer and we know the name 10000% iโ€™m just vv dumb rnย 

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

iโ€™m so out of the loop did the snippets get clearer and we know the name 10000% iโ€™m just vv dumb rnย 

The first snippet has like the first 5 seconds clearerย 

Second snippet

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Schizophonic
8 hours ago, LastNight said:

Soooo album announcement + artwork reveal + pre-order mid-August, Joker promo September, Joker release Oct 4th, album release Oct 18th(ish)โ€ฆ maybe with a single the week before? Or no single before album release?

all of her album covers were revealed very last minute...ย 

ย 

7 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Does sort of gives with Selva said some weight. He said album in August, but maybe we'll get the first single in August, being as July is almost over in a few days.ย 

ย 

actually i think what he said was Gaga needs his clothes for her album in august. so he has to have them done. wich would mean they do shootings and videos in august.... would make way more sense to me.ย 

since he was contacted for gcb very last minute, and sent over clothes to her... i think he custom made things now and Gaga needs them in august .... not that its getting released in august.

4 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Joker doesn't have the same roll out as a regular blockbuster like ASIB. So it's safe to say that the promo run for the film will be shorter then the others before, for the first film they didn't had a press tour if i'm not mistaken

joker is that kind of movie with a big big opening weekend and halloween audience.ย 

a star is born was more over longer time and mouth by mouth recommendation.. the audience from a star is born didnt peak that quick

ย 

4 hours ago, plane jane said:

is it me or if the Joker's soundtrack happens to have a few original songs it would be weird to release them before her highly anticipated new studio album, no?ย 

but it will mostly be joker singing sad songs in the way of the trailer songs. nothing like the lg7 snips. and i doubt there will be something on the radio.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

all we have... the hints... the moon, the monster, the bets, the puple lights in studio, her wearing black, hollywoods a ghosttown, i will go to hell, shadows of the night, abracadabra..... all that hints very much to a halloween/dark album... i would be very surprised if they think about a summer/spring release

ย 

i really think we get an announcement in august... single september and album mid october

and i hope she doesn't disappears and we might see her getting paparazzi shots from leaving photostudios or filming something e t the next days and weeks

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

robotvoiceinalice
59 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

possessed-crazy.gif

HONESTLYYYYY

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet

Gaga: "Now you have to wait!"

Little monsters: "It's coming this week! Come to Brazil!!!"ย 

• LMAO 10

robotvoiceinalice

the question is when will she say somethingย :traumatica:

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

actually i think what he said was Gaga needs his clothes for her album in august. so he has to have them done. wich would mean they do shootings and videos in august

He said "we're working on upcoming thing, like the release of her new album in August"

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)