๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Gaga starts playing LG7 snippets and my secret crush just came into our store after not showing up for more than a month. The stars are aligningย :brat:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

steven
54 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Only problem is that sheโ€™s gonna go back into hiding again. Hype will die and we will be craving more until Joker is released.

Mte, there has to be an announcement this week, otherwise they will kill the hype, especially with her latest appearance at the Olympics. I hope her team and Bobby plays their cards well this time.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, steven said:

, there has to be an announcement this week, otherwise they will kill the hype,

tbf, they didn't care about killing the hype after the DITS snippet, so they probably won't now either. don't get your hopes up I don't think anything is imminent tbh

Spoiler

i hope i'm proven wrongย :cheeky:

ย 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

MelbHawker

Surely she wouldnโ€™t tease / play songs to her fan base & then just shelve the hype for 6+ months..

• LMAO 7

ModernEcstasy
Just now, MelbHawker said:

Surely she wouldnโ€™t tease / play songs to her fan base & then just shelve the hype for 6+ months..

You tell that to โ€œDance in the Shadowโ€.ย 
ย 

Poor sis has been locked away indefinitely! ๐Ÿ‘น

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

nswain1110
7 minutes ago, steven said:

Mte, there has to be an announcement this week, otherwise they will kill the hype, especially with her latest appearance at the Olympics. I hope her team and Bobby plays their cards well this time.

If there's one thing I've learned about Gaga and her team when it comes to releases is that they don't care about hype or ideal moments - Gaga enjoys slow-drip teasers and taking her time. She won't release until SHE is ready.ย 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Mr Oak
9 minutes ago, steven said:

there has to be an announcement this week, otherwise they will kill the hype,

:brat:

• LMAO 7

nswain1110
6 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

But that's exactly what may happen. There's usually no rhyme or reason for Gaga teasers... she teases because she wants to, not as part of some well planned release roll out.ย 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • Like 1

MelbHawker
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

You tell that to โ€œDance in the Shadowโ€.ย 
ย 

Poor sis has been locked away indefinitely! ๐Ÿ‘น

I dunno.. once Joker promo starts (i.e Venice Festival), her priority will be Joker until (most likely) post-awards season which is well into next year. Itโ€™d be nearing a year of teasing new music by then.. I donโ€™t know who in their right mind in her team/label would just let her fandom wait that long when the musics been teased/acknowledged by her.ย 

• Like 1

Reality
14 minutes ago, steven said:

Girl, if thereโ€™s one thing Gaga will do, itโ€™s kill the hype :icant:ย She literally said after she played the snippets, โ€œnow you have to wait,โ€ so Iโ€™m not expecting anything for at least the next few weeks :selena:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 3

HelloHangoverz

I hope she does an interview w Zane for this album. Need her to go into DETAIL about every songย :giveup:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

MelbHawker
8 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

But that's exactly what may happen. There's usually no rhyme or reason for Gaga teasers... she teases because she wants to, not as part of some well planned release roll out.ย 

I know it may happen, but it doesnโ€™t make sense to me lol. Why wait essentially another year if youโ€™ve got music ready?

Levine

Two things

1) do you think one of those snippets is the lead single?

2) Do you think radio will play that kind of music? (not that we should care, just for asking, just for fun).

ย 

HeavyMetal Halcyon
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Two things

1) do you think one of those snippets is the lead single?

2) Do you think radio will play that kind of music? (not that we should care, just for asking, just for fun).

ย 

I donโ€™t think abracadabra is the lead, but the second snippet could be a lead single. I think sheโ€™ll probably go with DITS from what weโ€™ve heard.ย 
ย 

Gaga has always been known for starting trends. I think the reason sheโ€™s waiting so long is to let summer pop kind of die down. I think it could have a good shot on the radio in the fall. Weโ€™ve seen rock music trends pop-up here and there since Chromatica. Oliviaโ€™s two albums are much more punk-rock forward than anyone would have guessed and theyโ€™ve performed well!ย 
ย 

Also, I thought it was worth mentioning. She is still following only 98 people in Instagram, and one of them is the band wet leg. I think theyโ€™re absolutely gonna be featured on this album. Campy Pop-Punk-Rock.ย 

Edited by HeavyMetal Halcyon
Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill
19 minutes ago, Reality said:

Girl, if thereโ€™s one thing Gaga will do, itโ€™s kill the hype :icant:ย She literally said after she played the snippets, โ€œnow you have to wait,โ€ so Iโ€™m not expecting anything for at least the next few weeks :selena:

but that also doesn't mean anything....ย 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)