Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

4SeasonsInADay
18 minutes ago, julz said:

Sad but fine.. She needs to rest but i was thinking Todd or Phoenix would be there. When is the press tour for Joker 2 officially starting, next week?

You'll start to see some print media come out in August, like Empire Magazine. It won't really kick-off until Venice.

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Nite said:

Yes with that one studio pic but with production starting 2024 I thought maybe she picked it up againย :enigma:

McCartney set the project up with Shaye and Lynne in 2013. McCartney produced and contributed songs to the film.

Production is expected to begin in 2024 and have a theatrical release in early 2026.

https://netflix.fandom.com/wiki/High_in_the_Clouds

ย 

As a huge McCartney/The Beatles fan i've been waiting for this collab since god knows whenย :bradley:ย but i don't think she would tease it as a special project since that's been in the works since god knows when ๐Ÿ’€

• Like 1

Sherry

The photos are black and whiteeeeeeeย 

weโ€™re so backย :ororomunroe:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš
  • LMAO 1

TAlx

Full moon on...

Aug 19th?ย :cheeky:

Sep 18th?ย :selena:

Oct 17th?ย :traumatica:

Is this still relevant in any way?

• LMAO 9

Hydrangea

I think if she just teased dance in the shadow without Gaga returns filling the screen it wouldnโ€™t be so bad but it felt like something was on the horizon and it clearly seems like it isnโ€™t now

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

AndiGaga

This black heart agaaaaaain in her post its driving me crazy

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

TimotheeChalamet
28 minutes ago, TAlx said:

Full moon on...

Aug 19th?ย :cheeky:

Sep 18th?ย :selena:

Oct 17th?ย :traumatica:

Is this still relevant in any way?

Never wasย 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

M i K E Y

Itโ€™s okay. Just drop the music when itโ€™s ready and Iโ€™ll get up again. Anything else is just energy drainingjoanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

palma

REMINDER: we made through this.

lady-gaga-farmer.jpg.0e024447a74e75f9d96

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 21

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, palma said:

REMINDER: we made it through this.

lady-gaga-farmer.jpg.0e024447a74e75f9d96

What's the story behind this? This was during my extremely mentally ill eraย :ororomunroe:

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

palma
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

What's the story behind this? This was during my extremely mentally ill eraย :ororomunroe:

Gaga was farming in her newly purchased Malibu place after the C2C era as we were literally starving for some new musicย :huntyga:

Just think: No video for DWUW> Gaga's public image is in the pits> big budget video for G.U.Y. (Peak: #76)> Creative Rebellion SXSW Green Puke> Tour> C2C> C2C Tour> Gaga farming. No news about the new album, we don't know if she quit pop music for good, and nothing exciting... Until the announcement of AHSย :enigma:

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, palma said:

Gaga was farming in her newly purchased Malibu place after the C2C era as we were literally starving for some new musicย :huntyga:

Just think: No video for DWUW> Gaga's public image is in the pits> big budget video for G.U.Y. (Peak: #76)> Creative Rebellion SXSW Green Puke> Tour> C2C> C2C Tour> Gaga farming. No news about the new album, we don't know if she quit pop music for good, and nothing exciting... Until the announcement of AHSย :enigma:

Jesus Christ I had already processed this trauma and you just brought me back to 2014ย :traumatica:
I SUPPOSE times have definitely been worse, but damn, she should NOT have included "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" like bitch....that was over 2 months ago. It's been over 4 years since new music, wyd?

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

palma
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Jesus Christ I had already processed this trauma and you just brought me back to 2014ย :traumatica:
I SUPPOSE times have definitely been worse, but damn, she should NOT have included "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" like bitch....that was over 2 months ago. It's been over 4 years since new music, wyd?

CBT Film really stood for C*ck and B*lls Torture it seems, after allย :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2

Plastic Flower
2 minutes ago, palma said:

CBT Film really stood for C*ck and B*lls Torture it seems, after allย :traumatica:

My favorite kind of torture.ย :cheeky:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, palma said:

omfggggggggg that sounds like the absolute trenchesย :enigma:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)