đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

can she please at least appear in the supermarket or any papapics? i take old studiopics or a new haus labs photoshooting as well

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, River said:

HBO has a contract with Sky in many european countries like italy, switzerland, germany, uk, so it all depends on them and not on HBO :franminervini:

Oh good so HBO is not as bad as I thought! European monsters deserved better though :noparty:

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

can she please at least appear in the supermarket or any papapics? i take old studiopics or a new haus labs photoshooting as well

It's crazy how the last year or so she has mastered how to completely disappear and only be photographed when she wants. She disappeared for like a month after March, then 3 week after CBF, and now it's been 10 days :traumatica:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's crazy how the last year or so she has mastered how to completely disappear and only be photographed when she wants. She disappeared for like a month after March, then 3 week after CBF, and now it's been 10 days :traumatica:

where's the podcast bestie? this work is boring me and I could do with an hour's procrastination

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

where's the podcast bestie? this work is boring me and I could do with an hour's procrastination

@homomo is workin on it mama :heart::pawsup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

homomo
46 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Editing tonight! Don't think it'll be ready by an appropriate hour tonight, so tomorrow morning/early afternoon :)

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

steven

At least these remixes keep us entertained 

• LMAO 5

PaulaMonster13

2 year anniversary of Chromatica Ball opening night and Emmy noms today, what do we think besties? :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

2 year anniversary of Chromatica Ball opening night and Emmy noms today, what do we think besties? :holdmyhand:

Yes! 

4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

• YAAAS 2

M i K E Y

2 years ago already. Gosh I miss that special week. Gaga was all over the media, radios announcing her being here. Driving to the stadium meeting new LMs. Everything was so pink and happy. Then going inside and seeing this massive concrete stage not knowing what will happen. ahh I miss her so much I could literally cry 

Edited by M i K E Y
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Nite
21 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

2 years ago already. Gosh I miss that special week. Gaga was all over the media, radios announcing her being here. Driving to the stadium meeting new LMs. Everything was so pink and happy. Then going inside and seeing this massive concrete stage not knowing what will happen. ahh I miss her so much I could literally cry 

It was so much fun, I miss it too. The locals all standing in front of her hotel while LMs were camping at the arena :bradley: It was like LMs had taken over the city a bit :bradley: That was the first time in ages I actually felt "talked out" of Gaga topics at the end of it

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

PaulaMonster13
28 minutes ago, Nite said:

It was so much fun, I miss it too. The locals all standing in front of her hotel while LMs were camping at the arena :bradley: It was like LMs had taken over the city a bit :bradley: That was the first time in ages I actually felt "talked out" of Gaga topics at the end of it

I was there too to see her on opening night and gosh, it was amazing to go take a stroll through the city and encounter hundreds of people wearing Gaga tshirts :traumatica: gosh i miss tour life

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I was there too to see her on opening night and gosh, it was amazing to go take a stroll through the city and encounter hundreds of people wearing Gaga tshirts :traumatica: gosh i miss tour life

I was there too! I saw Düssedorf and Stockholm shows. The night before the opening show I was there at the hotel hoping she would come and say hi ahah… So crowded! I remember all the people passing by with cars, stopping and asking: “What’s going on?” And we would just answer: “Lady Gaga” and they would go: “Whaaaaaat??????” Ahh so much fun! And yeah Düsseldorf is a relatively small city so it was truly SATURATED with LMs. And yeah I also remember all the “G A G A” on the back of so many t-shirts.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

M i K E Y

Or when we thought she’d bring Bey on stage for telephone because Jays jet supposedly landed in Düsseldorf lmao

• LMAO 4

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

yaaaas.... the whole city of dĂĽsseldorf was full of fans. you saw monsters and people in Gaga merch everywhere. so pink.

that stage looked so massive. in real life it really looked like solid concrete and in the beginning we didn't even knew there were screens... 

also the whole street in front of the hotel was overcrowded so the police thad to step in. 

i got such a bad sunburn from that day but i would do it all over again

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)