💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
38 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Guys, I’m really starting to think that she posted these studio pics to announce that she’s officially in the making of lg7. I don’t think a release this year is impossible, but maybe after Joker so it can benefit from all the hype she’s gonna get? Seems like the smartest move 

it doesnt make sense though. after joker she will have awards season

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Reality
41 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Guys, I’m really starting to think that she posted these studio pics to announce that she’s officially in the making of lg7. I don’t think a release this year is impossible, but maybe after Joker so it can benefit from all the hype she’s gonna get? Seems like the smartest move 

I'm starting to think the same too tbh. I don't think a release this year is impossible, I still see it coming before Joker, but I'm starting to think that it's releasing closer to Joker. Maybe summer? I'm counting February out at this point, but Blade iterated that something is coming in Q1, which includes March. Something could come then, but I think that's wishful thinking.

🃏🖤👹

EvilBunny
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm starting to think the same too tbh. I don't think a release this year is impossible, I still see it coming before Joker, but I'm starting to think that it's releasing closer to Joker. Maybe summer? I'm counting February out at this point, but Blade iterated that something is coming in Q1, which includes March. Something could come then, but I think that's wishful thinking.

I would love if something actually come out in march! But at the same time, it would actually make more sense if she releases after joker! She can do promo for the movie and for the new music, and who knows, maybe go on tour in 2025 after awards season? Gosh, everything about this era is a big question mark 

• Like 1

EvilBunny
29 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

it doesnt make sense though. after joker she will have awards season

I think she can promote both, I don’t think she’ll ever do a proper era (aka 2010-2013) anymore. Most of the A list singers aren’t doing these anymore… look at Miley, Beyoncé… even Taylor. She’s on a huge tour, of course, but I don’t think she ever performed midnights tracks at any events beside the eras tour itself. Miley also released 3 singles and took one year to do the first televisioned performance of the era. I really don’t think releasing lg7 one month after joker would be a problem. If she released two videos and an album, and then disappears, it would not be strange for today's standards :fatcat:

Edited by EvilBunny
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic

hello fellow passengers 

after a few days of worst illness, i'm back on track and excited to hop on the train

the fortnite thing to me sounds a bit like chromatica really isnt over and the new album might be a continuation... or a ying yang thing like tf/tfm

29 minutes to go

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Aga Gydal

I don’t know why people think someone can’t release an album literally anytime. A couple of award shows, a movie release, or a press tour can be done in tandem with other commitments, or around them. The idea that an album NEEDS to release before Joker press junkets or after Oscar night only makes sense in stan world because we like to think in eras only. A Chromatica thing is coming out tomorrow, lol. There are no rules 

• Thanks 4

tyler k
6 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

There are no rules 

exactly and gaga loves to do the opposite of what everyone thinks she'll do

and I really don't think she'd stir up all this teasing just for a Fortnite event lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Ultimecia

Manifesting studio pics, let's join hands clown! :pray:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

rafaelgherardi
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What is everyone else thinking now?

Were the studio posts just Gaga building an online presence to gain attention for the Fortnite collab? 

it doesn't really make sense since the Fortnite promo was mostly on Twitter and the studio pics are only on Instagram

Scar97

I think Fortnite is just to start the hype. 
If she has a not very commercial album, I hope she does a surprise drop. If there’s a streaming/radio friendly hit, do a proper single rollout 

• Thanks 1

Maxine Puth

I’ve decided to join the hype train. Starting tomorrow Gaga will be on the screens of millions of people who do not follow her work. That will last until April, which is a perfect window to release a single soon, and an album before she isn’t on Fortnite anymore. The is THE best promo outside of going out and performing at the Super Bowl or big sports game. Can her team fumble and choose to release nothing? Yes. And I wouldn’t be surprised either. But I’d like to think they’re somewhat competent when it’s necessary. That paired with the intense amount of teasing last week, and the fact we know they’re mastering the album. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)