💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
16 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Does anyone have that edit of Thomas the Tank Engine with the monster emoji on his face? 🖤

Uh Oh Thomas GIF

Thomas after hearing "Perfect illusion":

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Uh Oh Thomas GIF

Thomas after hearing "Perfect illusion":

He was so floored by one of the best songs in Gar’s discography. Love that for him ♥️

• Love 1

Butters Stotch

All of this is so fun, like it can make us feel desperate sometimes, but that's part of the fun. Not knowing when she's gonna post, when she's going to announce, what's it gonna sound. Let's be patient and enjoy the process. The funniest part is finding everything out little by little: the name of the first single, the single cover, what it sounds like, the name of the album, the album cover the tracklist and then all the expectation until the album is out. It's been 4 years since we last had that, let's enjoy it now :pawsup:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Jose Alberto
5 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

All of this is so fun, like it can make us feel desperate sometimes, but that's part of the fun. Not knowing when she's gonna post, when she's going to announce, what's it gonna sound. Let's be patient and enjoy the process. The funniest part is finding everything out little by little: the name of the first single, the single cover, what it sounds like, the name of the album, the album cover the tracklist and then all the expectation until the album is out. It's been 4 years since we last had that, let's enjoy it now :pawsup:

I can't wait to experience all of that... that's why I need her to announce now, to officially start the era!!!! :woohoo:

Edited by Jose Alberto
  • Love 2

LukiiGleek

i can't believed we all aged 4 years waiting for an album since chromatica ahahah

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

nattuggla

Tbh I don't get the claim that Gaga should postpone her album until next year due other big releasess because they also will happen next year with other big artists.... if the material is good enough it will have its own place to shine.

Plus I am living for the fact that our main pop girls are releasing in the same year. Reminds me of the good old times back in 2011 when the charts were filled with pop songs.

• Thanks 1

GagaGame

Black heart of a demon shaped as a charcoal comming tomorrow at 3:30 AM

Edited by GagaGame
LG7? CANCELLED
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

We need something this week, a crumb, anything. The passengers are starting to jump from the windows and it's getting ugly! :emma:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2

King Targaryen
8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

tumblr_ms6fqiiAdv1sf389go1_500.gif

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95216z345xgvr78weqcss

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)