Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Bronco
8 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think it is interesting how she decided to tease on Instagram again after yesterday. I almost wonder if the Tiktok + IG Posts are to boost the algorithm for the announcement. I know many are like "She can't release that week cause of xyz"... but a Feb 16th Release seems possible to me as well. Yes, Dua Songs chart high, but her usual debuts are fairly week. She's not as frontloaded as Gaga, so there is not really a competition. We also heard Duas Song already, where as with Gaga we have no Idea what to expect. 

Also as much as Training Season sounds significantly better than Houdini....lets be real the Dua hype just doesn't exist atm 

• Like 2

palma
10 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think it is interesting how she decided to tease on Instagram again after yesterday. I almost wonder if the Tiktok + IG Posts are to boost the algorithm for the announcement. I know many are like "She can't release that week cause of xyz"... but a Feb 16th Release seems possible to me as well. Yes, Dua Songs chart high, but her usual debuts are fairly week. She's not as frontloaded as Gaga, so there is not really a competition. We also heard Duas Song already, where as with Gaga we have no Idea what to expect. 

Only thing Dua is guaranteed to have is #1 on Today's Top Hits and New Music Friday playlists on Spotify. I don't think a #2 spot will cost Gaga so much that she'll move her release the week after. 

Spoiler

She is unlikely to debut at #1 in top markets anyway :madge:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Also what happened with this guy, who worked with her for TCB visuals, who posted a story saying: February will be interesting. 

37 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I was wondering about that too. Maybe he was given the clear since he's part of LG7 visuals? Or maybe TCB release :bradley:

Pretty sure he was talking about other projects he's involved in. He's working with a ton of different brands for fashion films

• Shook 1

BULATIO

I love this Hype Train! Fun to read some of the comments!

6-skglg4gacxo.jpg

fighting buryat
  • Love 2

CyanLights

Could you guys imagine the meltdown if she releases a Haus Labs goth collection or something :rip: 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

ModernEcstasy

This post has been a true drama so far. 
It’s been 10 days and there have been Ups, Downs, Plot Twists, Arguments. Pretty sure a few of us got impregnated with the posts from last night too. 

A thread for the history books for sure :firega:

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2

Bronco

The only thing that has me convinced something is coming is that Admin has stopped trying to pour cold water on our craziness. 

Could be they've given up. Could be they know something. Decide which based on your own perfect delusions

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

eunino
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The only thing that has me convinced something is coming is that Admin has stopped trying to pour cold water on our craziness. 

Could be they've given up. Could be they know something. Decide which based on your own perfect delusions

Gaga herself literally posted a clock sound countdown. We don’t need any other proof than that. It is 100% coming :kiss:

• Like 1

Bronco
5 minutes ago, eunino said:

Gaga herself literally posted a clock sound countdown. We don’t need any other proof than that. It is 100% coming :kiss:

I don't trust Gaga. She's a sadist. Look how many Haus Labs promos we've had since the hype train started lol

• LMAO 5
  • Thanks 3

Cello
4 hours ago, Stef said:

the last time she tried to do a “Making of Joanne” docuseries, she gave up after the 2nd episode even though they were only IG reels. :lmao: i wouldn’t hold out on any hope

i'd forgotten about that

79133s8tpo2a1.jpg

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Lextyr97
42 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Pretty sure he was talking about other projects he's involved in. He's working with a ton of different brands for fashion films

Who was the person?

CyanLights
23 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Gonna just highlight and hold the truth lol

• LMAO 2

LIKELADYAGAGA
5 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

I went on a Haus Labs spree and they are actually some of the best makeup I’ve ever used!

Haus Labs might be the piggy bank Gaga uses for this era. We want BIG production value and record labels are stingy 

Edited by LIKELADYAGAGA
  • LMAO 1

Bronco
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Gonna just highlight and hold the truth lol

Red Flag No GIF by The Roku Channel

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Haus Labs might be the piggy bank Gaga uses for this era. We want BIG production value and record labels are stingy 

Using what she makes from Haus Labs, okay, but wouldn’t using Haus Labs’ money be embezzlement lmfao

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)