Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

palma

She's not letting this thread die does she :giveup:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Linus Gaga
26 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

I went on a Haus Labs spree and they are actually some of the best makeup I’ve ever used!

I wanted to try but for some reasons when I am at payment, it says error try again later

Hit me a message and say hi !

julz

Will this be a great Friday for us little Monstrosities? I hope for atleast an announcement with a date. Imagine if she posts POP EMERGENCY or something :giveup: My guts says next week is the release date, around or on Valentines Day 🖤

So intrigued with the David Bowie references... I feel that it's not a pop record 

• Like 3

Gorehound

ok THREE instagram posts in a row all relating to LG7, after months of silence and vague off-the-hand hints.....this definitely feels like something is happening soon.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3

Ghost Face

It's Gaga, what did y'all expect? Be prepared cuz it might even get canceled at some point along the way. 

Tea Time Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Ghost Face
It's an honor.
  • LMAO 1

Thonin Dyn

Hold on let me express some thoughts…

in the last pictures she has 2 différents outfits. The one she wore in the tiktok (the picture was clearly taken with her phone) and on the other pictures she has this masculine bowie-esque suit outfit, and those pics were clearly taken with a professional camera…

are the in-studio pics part of the album booklet or something? It looks like official era visual at least. 

and thought number 2 : on the picture that was taken with her phone, she is inside of a car… girl where do you think you’re going ?

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Like 4

palma
Just now, Thonin Dyn said:

Hold on let me express some thoughts…

in the last pictures she has 2 différents outfits. The one she wore in the tiktok (the picture was clearly taken with her phone) and on the other pictures she has this masculine bowie-esque suit outfit, and those pics were clearly taken with a professional camera…

are the in-studio pics part of the album booklet or something? It looks like official era visual at least. 

Wouldnt we all gag to DEATH if she was cooking a "Making of LG7" documentary a la 5ft2 :giveup: Imagine watching her 6 months from now, cackling at our comments on TikTok :giveup:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem
6 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

WHATS EVERYONES FAVORITE DISCO STICK

@Bowman's 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

Stef
15 minutes ago, palma said:

Wouldnt we all gag to DEATH if she was cooking a "Making of LG7" documentary a la 5ft2 :giveup: Imagine watching her 6 months from now, cackling at our comments on TikTok :giveup:

the last time she tried to do a “Making of Joanne” docuseries, she gave up after the 2nd episode even though they were only IG reels. :lmao: i wouldn’t hold out on any hope

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef

ALSO!

I am fuming! I cannot believe my beautiful train was HIJACKED LAST NIGHT while i was asleep!

I will be conducting an internal investigation 

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

palma
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

the last time she tried to do a “Making of Joanne” docuseries, she gave up after the 2nd episode even though they were only IG reels. :lmao: i wouldn’t hold out on any hope

now why'd you trigger me like that :bear:

B2theRich33

i think last night was a test to see if she can create a buzz to do a surprise drop in the next two or three weeks or so… this is it girlies

.Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

• Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)