Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

As long as the album itself is excellent, unlike Chromatica, it'd be good.

Girl, Chromatica is good, you just dont have taste

Cat Whatever GIF by jecamartinez

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Imagine the meltdowns …. When today at 12 pm she announces…

Sour Candy, the next single of Chromatica.

the journey continues 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ueru2r45ff87l1tjah

Chromatica will never be over #TheJourneyContinues

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, tylerjs said:

I guess I would agree, if there was any new information to base any guesses off. Based on this logic, one could just say any old thing and when it doesn’t happen just say any old random thing again until something coincidentally happens. The point I’m making is that it’s all conjecture based on nothing, so why constantly adjust and shift thoughts when there’s no basis for literally any theory at all? Idk it’s just funny to me to see the tables turn so frequently bc we’re getting fed absolutely nothing and we can’t just accept that we have no idea what’s coming when or how :sis:

I don’t know that I’d interpret people speculating as them not being able to accept that they don’t know what’s coming or when.

I’m personally fine to admit that I ultimately have zero idea as to what’s going on, but I’m also quite happy to continue theorising in spite of that fact. Speculation is part of the fun of the pre-era; when anything is possible and imaginations can run wild!

It’s definitely a unique era for Gaga in that we truly have next to no information to go on. In all my years on this forum I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a pre-era as mystifying as this one, but I’m finding the anticipation quite fun 🙃

Edited by LastNight
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona

Gosh when will we enjoybour fave's music, seriously...

+4 years and still nothing proving she's back soon (I mean our soon, not Gaga soon meaning 10/12 months)

8 hours ago, tylerjs said:

Remember like three weeks ago when we were 100% convinced she wouldn’t possibly release LG7 and Joker at the same time and now that nothing’s happened we’re sure it has to be the way and it suddenly makes so much sense :billie:

actually, quite a few members speculated about this earlier in the year. it's just that the idea was shot down multiple times by the same users in this thread because they either didn't want to wait until the fall or couldn't see her promoting an album and film at the same time. Even this week, there are a few users who still think it's too abstract of an idea to release in October because she apparently can't change wigs between press conferences. 

Anyways, all my jokes and trolling aside, I still think realistically a lead announcement is coming this month, with the song next month and the album in the beginning of October. 

My friend is convinced the Joker Soundtrack is LG7. But that seems ridiculous, aren't there 4 original songs on there and the rest are covers? And she didn't call ASIB an LG album either :triggered:

I moved my expectation to single in August and album in 2026 Grammy cutoffs :holdmyhand:

theahsfan
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Dr Luke and his power in the music industry.

Maybe her song will be a hit, but Dr. Luke's involvement doesn't inherently guarantee one. Look at Nicki Minaj & Kim Petras's Alone which didn't even go Top 40 on the BBH100. Plenty of others too...

Nessun Dorma
13 minutes ago, Nite said:

My friend is convinced the Joker Soundtrack is LG7. But that seems ridiculous, aren't there 4 original songs on there and the rest are covers? And she didn't call ASIB an LG album either :triggered:

I moved my expectation to single in August and album in 2026 Grammy cutoffs :holdmyhand:

She literally used the term LG7 to announce her return and in the past she referred to Chromatica as LG6, so it doesn’t make sense. LG stands for Lady Gaga albums. And I’m expecting a single in August as well! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl, Chromatica is good, you just dont have taste

Cat Whatever GIF by jecamartinez

I like Chromatica but it's no masterpiece. :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1