💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Are we even still sure it's coming this year? There seems to be nothing going on?

It’s July. What do you want to „be going on” while she wants to keep everything as a top secret and maybe it will be the first time when we have no leaks before she drops something. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Schizophonic
16 minutes ago, doja scat said:

call me delulu…but do yall think Gaga would release a ‘companion’ album for joker just like prince did for the batman movie? it makes perfect sense with how her collaborators have all posted photos of prince/pictures of him in the studio etc. i think im onto sumn chile… :anveeroy:

at this point i even think the titlesong for the movie could be the weeknd/Gaga track and part of lg7. the soundtrack will be a different album with the songs from the film. so two new albums in septemberwould make perfect sense to me.

• Shook 2

39 minutes ago, doja scat said:

call me delulu…but do yall think Gaga would release a ‘companion’ album for joker just like prince did for the batman movie? it makes perfect sense with how her collaborators have all posted photos of prince/pictures of him in the studio etc. i think im onto sumn chile… :anveeroy:

yes i totally think it will be this and will come out in October. I remember her posting bat gummies while in the studio too, hopefully it won’t be called JOKER. 

Edited by Alegagaloo
  • Like 1

Schizophonic

btw the tony documentary appeared on brazils paramount last night but is apparently gone. lots of screenshots and clips circulate in telegram groups at the moment. but all heavily tagged, not worth it.

Lady Rah Rah

Imagine she did the last jazz show in an LG7 outfit and at the end of the show, the stage goes dark and the announcement video comes on :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, Lady Rah Rah said:

Imagine she did the last jazz show in an LG7 outfit and at the end of the show, the stage goes dark and the announcement video comes on :messga:

LG7 LADY RETURNS

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 2

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

We need an LG7 themed one of spongebob saying "Patrick, that's Jazz & Piano" :tony:

I love how you keep coming with SpongeBob memes because my brain also thinks like that :icant:

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

A lot of us were discussing a potential companion album too similar to BATMAN one, earlier this year though :cheeky:

So that would mean a soundtrack with new songs in part and ALSO a companion pop album?

• YAAAS 1

From what ive heard, the soundtrack will not be promoted. They’ll just rely on the film to give its boost. 

one song from lg7 will be included in the new joker trailer.

lg7 is based on the darkness surrounding Gaga and taking over her (Lady MacBeth) to becoming Harley and yes the video will be shot in an abandoned location 

• Shook 2