Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

We've been waiting for a long time so...

I want a double album (hell/heaven) with 10 songs on each one, that is, 20 in tota!! :huntyga:

YAAS! Somebody who gets me :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I'd still believe Andrew Watt's "I'm looking forward to the summer". 

In context it was his respond about a question asking him what will be his next project.

That said it confirms he's done with LG7 

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma
5 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

shes been in the studio in vegas. She has not finished the album yet. Hype Train has ended here. You can take the train to Joker 2 Town as an alternative.

The next Hype train for LG7 is stated to arrive 2025. Thank you for your understanding.

Reveal hidden contents

so the rumors were true. DITS snippet was just there to get us watch chromatica ball.

But what was the context of this speech? She was talking about Tony I suppose. Honestly nothing that she said makes me think she hasn’t finished the album yet. When she said “if I’m in a recording studio in Las Vegas I think about him” I understood she’s citing a moment that triggers her memories, not necessarily that she was in a studio during this Vegas season. Maybe she’s referring to a moment back in October 2023 when she was performing in Vegas too. Tony died in July, so it makes sense.

Edited by Nessun Dorma
Kindness Punk

I wish for the announcement to be similar to ARTPOP's. A poster with a pic, a message about the meaning of the album+its collaborators and the single and album release date. I still can't forget how incredibly hyped I felt when I saw that announcement

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Nessun Dorma
4 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Dam okay 17-20 songs it is then lol

Gaga seeing this:Vintage Type GIF by US National Archives

Also she said to Sasha “I am making a lot of music” so I feel it’s safe to expect at least 15 tracks:excited:

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 1

49 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Goodnight! Goodnight Moon! Goodnight Hype!

IMG-2511.jpg

It's still wild to think how she's had this album concept around since GCB (2022) :koons:

madmagical6

What's this about Gaga's orchestra from Vegas filming a "mystery" project this week? I saw it on 2 Gaga Facebook groups. Nothing to do with LG7 I take it? 

• Shook 2

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

What's this about Gaga's orchestra from Vegas filming a "mystery" project this week? I saw it on 2 Gaga Facebook groups. Nothing to do with LG7 I take it? 

Watch it be an announcement of J&P returning and theyre filming a commercial

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3