💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

who is pop insider, are they reliable, etc. etc.? 

No and no :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

K*ty doing a lot of things and Gaga not even moving from her couch tells me LG7 Lead is months away from now :triggered:

atp my safest bet is she'll drop the lead in August and then move on to Joker promo with the album coming in October. But IDK really. If we didn't have the teaser, some confirmation that the album is done, and that comment by SELVA that she's due to release in August I'd say 2025.

Knowing her she might aswell postpone everything if she feels like it but I hope not cuz I don't want to deal with any leaks this time around :messga:

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Heygirl22 said:

I’m pretty bummed out I know I sound like a brat but damn I want Gaga music no one else does it like her 

The real question is though: do you sound like a brat when you're bumpin that? :green:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 3

I m reading, Rosalia made a post with a full moon pic on insta and a devil n a Bat emoji n delete it immediately. Coincidence? 

Edited by HermesGr

4 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

This is getting ridiculous. The terribly timed Sasha Valour interview rollout and the mess of it being listed as private. What the hell?????

They’re following the amazing rollout of The Lady and The Legend :stalkga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9

juicyjuicy
6 minutes ago, Sherry said:

And TCB movie…which still hasn’t been released in the UK (and many other countries) yet! Lol

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop

I truly feel that we MIGHT get a single in 2024 and the album in 2025, I honestly think she’s still working on the album. 
Magic potions take time…:traumatica:

22 minutes ago, Sherry said:

LG7 is to only be available on streaming platforms for 13 minutes on a Thursday afternoon in October confirmed :partysick:

• LMAO 7

6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I truly feel that we MIGHT get a single in 2024 and the album in 2025, I honestly think she’s still working on the album. 
Magic potions take time…:traumatica:

I can't see her teasing LG7 this much just for it to come out next year. I've said it in this thread many times, but her designer said the album is coming in August. Of course, plans change and things move around all the time, but he would have no reason to lie about that. Until we get any new info, I'm hopeful we'll get something by then.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Hydrangea
7 minutes ago, palma said:

LG7 is to only be available on streaming platforms for 13 minutes on a Thursday afternoon in October confirmed :partysick:

Achsually it’s gonna be on a Wednesday, en il Verano, en augusto 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

1 hour ago, HermesGr said:

I m reading, Rosalia made a post with a full moon pic on insta and a devil n a Bat emoji n delete it immediately. Coincidence? 

Wow!! Deleted immediately?? How convenient is that?! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Shook 1