💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

SourAndy

I'm sad to say I don't think it's coming anytime soon unfortunately.

I reckon we are getting it towards October now with a single possibly in September. Don't know why she would tease at the end of the chromatica ball but maybe it was her fans to let them know she's making a new album

Such a shame but it's clear it's not in the immediate future 😕 

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Sad 1

madmagical6
16 minutes ago, Stef said:

this is my takedown notice… it’s very much real lol 

Omg! I'm not mad though, the small snippet I've heard sound's good even though it's very low quality. 

buzzkill
11 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Maybe there won’t be a first single? Similar to what Billie did with hit me hard and soft… they’re both from Interscope and that strategy really payed off for Billie. If that august release date is real, and Gaga don’t announce anything this month, I’ll start to think that we could witness this type of rollout. 

I know you want to believe it, but for Gaga that wouldn’t work. Maybe only if it was a very special project, with strong visual, but even so… Gaga’s had been around for a long time now, she needs time and work for accomplishing her set goal. Not a drop and go.

madmagical6
1 minute ago, SourAndy said:

I'm sad to say I don't think it's coming anytime soon unfortunately.

I reckon we are getting it towards October now with a single possibly in September. Don't know why she would tease at the end of the chromatica ball but maybe it was her fans to let them know she's making a new album

Such a shame but it's clear it's not in the immediate future 😕 

I think with the recent copyright strikes from @HelloHangoverz and @Stef I think it's safe to assume that the snippet we are hearing is most likely real. So there is real music circulating in cyberspace. Whether or not she'll pull a 'Stupid Love' situation and just let it leak is another story. But something must be coming in the next few weeks. 

MessyTop

I’m ok with a single coming later in the year and new album in 2025. I mean she literally said “magic potions take time”. I didn’t get any sense that she’s about to release anything 

2025 radio is ours 

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I’m ok with a single coming later in the year and new album in 2025. I mean she literally said “magic potions take time”. I didn’t get any sense that she’s about to release anything 

2025 radio is ours 

She’s not going to be focused on my while doing joker, from late september till oscar’s it’s going to be joker 

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

But something must be coming in the next few weeks. 

All of us a few weeks ago

• LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop
Just now, buzzkill said:

She’s not going to be focused on my while doing joker, from late september till oscar’s it’s going to be joker 

Then spring 2025! I don’t see why you all want an album right now? She won’t even promote it . Chill, I think she wanes to take her time 

Edonis
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Then spring 2025! I don’t see why you all want an album right now? She won’t even promote it . Chill, I think she wanes to take her time 

she's not going to heavily promote it either way lol labels simply do not invest in the type of promotion schedule we used to see even ten years ago. 

and with Gaga, the longer she sits on music, the riskier the release is both with leaks and public perception. 

she can absolutely put out an album AND do a press junket for a movie at the same time. 

• Like 1

EvilBunny
18 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I know you want to believe it, but for Gaga that wouldn’t work. Maybe only if it was a very special project, with strong visual, but even so… Gaga’s had been around for a long time now, she needs time and work for accomplishing her set goal. Not a drop and go.

I don’t want to believe in anything, I’m just sharing a thought :bye:

DanielM

So you guys cried out loud because the designer confirmed a new album in August, how unprofessional of him!!! And now, two weeks later, you are here speculating about a 2025 release???? :ladyhaha:

IT IS COMING IN AUGUST, COME ON NOW

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 6

EvilBunny
27 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I know this is probably a controversial thing to say, but Gaga needs more than just a drop and ship method for success. And even if she doesn't care much for the charts (which I don't think is entirely true), her label sure as hell does. Gaga needs eyes on her for this era. 

I think that joker 2 will more then do the job when it comes to gaining public attention. With the movie being successful, I can totally see a drop and ship situation going well. But in that case, it would make more sense to release an album in October-November, so she can benefit from the hype/momentum 

AntonTurnItUp
9 minutes ago, DanielM said:

So you guys cried out loud because the designer confirmed a new album in August, how unprofessional of him!!! And now, two weeks later, you are here speculating about a 2025 release???? :ladyhaha:

IT IS COMING IN AUGUST, COME ON NOW

The thing is that Gaga can easily delay (or cancel) the album thanks to that designer's unprofessionalism, we know her :messga:

monketsharona
39 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

Don't know why she would tease at the end of the chromatica ball but maybe it was her fans to let them know she's making a new album

Only very stupid people un this fanbase didn't know LG7 wasn't the work at the time to be honest

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

MessyTop
24 minutes ago, Edonis said:

she's not going to heavily promote it either way lol labels simply do not invest in the type of promotion schedule we used to see even ten years ago. 

and with Gaga, the longer she sits on music, the riskier the release is both with leaks and public perception. 

she can absolutely put out an album AND do a press junket for a movie at the same time. 

Absolutely, but just because she can doesn’t mean she will. Gaga calls the shots, and I’m glad she does.

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)