💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

No one, per se. Just credible insiders coming forward with saying the normal vague word salad that tells us nothing. 

There originally were no plans for a Gaga release this year, but then she started recording so there definitely is time for her to release before her prior commitments (Joker). But it's not imminent.

I still feel it's random in comparison to a lot of other noise from the Feb teasing in the Tikatok comments, the HausLabs live comment with Nicki, her openness to adress the album at the film premiere. She does however in her choice of word basicly say she's working on it and it'll be done when it's done. But this is the woman that fine tunes until they pry the masters from her hands to send it to vinyl production and whatnot...we will see.

People also need hobbies tho this place can be toxic.

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just imagine the chaos if Gaga's next post is Nurtec or Haus Labs :ladyhaha:

I'm pretty certain it's going to be about J+P and I'm looking forward to the meltdowns and collapses ensuing :vegas:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

ModernEcstasy
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just imagine the chaos if Gaga's next post is Nurtec or Haus Labs :ladyhaha:

I think it’ll be Haus Labs or Jazz&Piano  for sure. 
If we are lucky we may get a post wishing us Happy Pride. But maybe not because she knows she teased a Pride month release, so she’ll avoid saying it. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I still feel it's random in comparison to a lot of other noise from the Feb teasing in the Tikatok comments, the HausLabs live comment with Nicki, her openness to adress the album at the film premiere. She does however in her choice of word basicly say she's working on it and it'll be done when it's done. But this is the woman that fine tunes until they pry the masters from her hands to send it to vinyl production and whatnot...we will see.

People also need hobbies tho this place can be toxic.

Totally valid. But when has she ever said "my record is done"? She will probably continue to say "soon" or "working as fast as I can" or whatever but doesn't mean she's telling the truth lol.

EDIT: I think with ARTPOP she was actually the most transparent about the process, but she learned her lesson.

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Totally valid. But when had she ever said "my record is done"? She will probably continue to say "soon" or "working as fast as I can" or whatever but doesn't mean she's telling the truth lol.

Trying to think on past eras and when she's openly said this 🤔 the Nicki comment saying she's working as fast as she can was said instantly and she didn't think on it much which to me sounds like they had a general deadline in mind....the positives outweigh the negatives for something coming.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

nattuggla

It is still interesting that there is a one week gap between the first 2 Vegas shows and the remaining 6 shows (20th to 27th).

So she must have something planned back then already in March when she announced the last leg of Vegas. 

If it is for the lead single release? That is another question.....

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River

It's tough to stan a legend, she doesn't need to prove anything anymore.

this is what cher fans feels.. 1 album every century :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

Stef

I think visible effort was made at the start of the year to communicate with fans more, I just think… her methods were so drastically wrong. The studio pics with just the single consistent emoji, the “tik tok tik tok” caption, all within a two week window, surely if her team had their finger at least remotely on the pulse of this fanbase, they’d realise that we would think that means something is imminent. 

This is a case of Gaga wanting to create hype, but doing it in a weird torturous way :shrug:  

She has unintentionally created some severe fatigue with the fans, to the point that her next vague tease is gonna be met with “ok whatever just get the **** on with it..”

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 10

TimotheeChalamet

I've just rewatched the Chromatica Ball premiere interviews and my god, y'all are really twisting her words :laughga:

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2

Stef666

She starts the hype train then goes ahead and murders the conductor before derailing it and jumps out laughing like a gremlin and goes back to the station for a new round. :traumatica:

• LMAO 3

River

555 pages :party:

black-blue-hamsa-design-sky-flower-line-eye-dots-184163636.jpg

banish the evil eye that's hovering above this fan base, drainig it's energy, happiness, bops and bangers

Gaga OUR ALMIGHTY MOTHER MOSTER RELEASE LG7 RELEASE THE SINGLE RELEASE DANCE IN THE SHADOW OF THE MOON NIGHT.

BE GONE U EVIL EYE, BITCH BE GONE

c2f5dfc9-a142-40c8-a05c-9203d1b9064e_tex

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
44 minutes ago, Stef said:

She has unintentionally created some severe fatigue with the fans, to the point that her next vague tease is gonna be met with “ok whatever just get the **** on with it..”

100% safe bet next teasing won't make people close to any excitement unless it's a date.

Butters Stotch

You are all unbearable :bionic:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

plane jane

the only thing I’m “mad” about is that she didn’t play fortnite with her own skins on a livestream, that would be legendary :traumatica:

• Like 3

Nite

J&P will definitely be next and we'll all be running

on my way yes GIF by Anabel Magazine

Anyway

image.png

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)