Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ultimecia

Kindness and compassion work better to raise one's spirit than to try and teach a lesson, just saying.

Greatness is on the horizon, not just excellent vocals but Gaga-greatness.

Rewatching the CBT interviews should remind anyone of that and ease the pain of the endless wait. :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl, I think we've been patient enough. Last album released +4 years ago with a tour that happened two years later and a DVD that came 1 year and 8 months later after the tour was over.

She's been posting random selfies at the studio since summer last year, and first mentioned LG7 being guarded by a demon 4 months ago. 

She did the Fortnite thing, where she got love from the GP and was getting a huge boost on her songs' streams and she dissapeared.

Then she does the event to present the tour DVD, and she's back on everyone's mouth and she dips and dissapears once again.

Let people complain 'cause they have every reason to do it, 'cause I dont know what plan this is, but it already sounds like a bad one with multiple missed oportunities.

Talking Go On GIF by Instacart

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Let's wait a week or two before dog-piling of her team and calling the teaser a waste...

... Though after that I'll happily join you in the effort! :vegas:

12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

one of us GIF

6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’ll learn patience on the day that her and her “team” successfully put out a full project without delays, scrapped plans and bad marketing. 
So far, looks like it’s not gonna happen this time around either

Tea Time Omg GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 7

RBL
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl please... i've waited the exact same amount of time and i'm not out here writing paragraphs over something that's coming soon

just relax, go outside, breathe some fresh air... it really isn't that deep

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

that sounds like a You problem tbh, since there's no solid evidence of anything being delayed or scrapped this era! i also enjoy creating fantasies in my head to get mad at so i understand you :vegas:

There’s no defense. 
They have a track record with bad time management etc. 

She should NOT have put that teaser on GCB. She knew exactly how this fan base would react to an announcement.
so she either did it to be cruel, or plans have been scrapped yet again. :reductive:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

There’s no defense. 

She should NOT have put that teaser on GCB. She knew exactly how this fan base would react to an announcement.
so she either did it to be cruel, or plans have been scrapped yet again. :reductive:

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

NATAH
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

There’s no defense. 

...or you just need to relax :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

NATAH
9 minutes ago, RBL said:

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

thanks! :vegas:

mother, what must i do?

NATAH

my fault for entering the jaded old ladies thread i guess :madge:

i'll be in my own bubble this era, me thinks... ASIB was a lot more fun when i wasn't around the mini-managers cosplay

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona

Just imagine the chaos if Gaga's next post is Nurtec or Haus Labs :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 9

Darcklighter22

I'm still going to give it until the 21st for her to say anything. If nothing by then I'm seeing her the week after in Vegas anyways....il throw a piece of a bumper at her with "LG7 lead now fat" on it :samanthac:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Who stated Q3? :huntyga:

No one, per se. Just credible insiders coming forward with saying the normal vague word salad that tells us nothing. 

There originally were no plans for a Gaga release this year, but then she started recording so there definitely is time for her to release before her prior commitments (Joker). But it's not imminent.

EDIT: Also it should be noted that just because people who normally have info don't have info on Gaga, doesn't mean that Gaga's team isn't just being more secretive this time around. Especially after Chromatica and all the leaks...

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

Guys, stop immediately. This is going beyond complaining and has become unhealthy for many of you. 

• Thanks 1

Noah

Uh, you guys do know that nothing was ever planned for February right? Mindtrappa/Propagaga (an actual, reliable Insider) asked their Gaga Source about a February release when the rumor first started and they were confused as to where that was coming from. 

She just started teasing the Album a with the Chromatica Film Interviews + the Snippet. She promised us that it'll happen soon and she feels very confident about her art. I know we all want it badly, but this Fanbase has a serious problem with making up theories/rumors and then acting like they were plans set in stone. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)