đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH

omg the way some of you get genuinely mad like... please learn patience :samanthac:

lashing out at her and her team is not normal, you have no clue what the plan is :samanthac:

the snippet from the movie didn't even become viral with the GP so there's no actual hype to profit from, just regular fanbase hype that'll be there when the single announcement comes

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Juanlittlem

The world if Gaga and her team learned how to do a proper release.

FA3fij1XMAANQMx.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

River
9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

pink shut up GIF

what archie's mom is doing here :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

River
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The world if Gaga and her team learned how to do a proper release.

FA3fij1XMAANQMx.jpg

mind u that Walt Gisney tried to do it and we got shitty EPCOT

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Cello
3 minutes ago, River said:

mind u that Walt Gisney tried to do it and we got shitty EPCOT

:ladyhaha:

she/her đź’— free my mind
  • LMAO 1

BULATIO

The LG7 teaser was a mistake. Gentlemen! Everything is cancelled, we're leaving. :stupidoreo:

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

omg the way some of you get genuinely mad like... please learn patience :samanthac:

lashing out at her and her team is not normal, you have no clue what the plan is :samanthac:

the snippet from the movie didn't even become viral with the GP so there's no actual hype to profit from, just regular fanbase hype that'll be there when the single announcement comes

Drag Race Trixie GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

please learn patience :samanthac:

Girl, I think we've been patient enough. Last album released +4 years ago with a tour that happened two years later and a DVD that came 1 year and 8 months later after the tour was over.

She's been posting random selfies at the studio since summer last year, and first mentioned LG7 being guarded by a demon 4 months ago. 

She did the Fortnite thing, where she got love from the GP and was getting a huge boost on her songs' streams and she dissapeared.

Then she does the event to present the tour DVD, and she's back on everyone's mouth and she dips and dissapears once again.

Let people complain 'cause they have every reason to do it, 'cause I dont know what plan this is, but it already sounds like a bad one with multiple missed oportunities.

Edited by Juanlittlem
  • Thanks 14

Ultimecia

Let's wait a week or two before dog-piling of her team and calling the teaser a waste...

... Though after that I'll happily join you in the effort! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 6

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

Let's wait a week or two before dog-piling of her team and calling the teaser a waste...

... Though after that I'll happily join you in the effort! :vegas:

one of us GIF

• LMAO 8

NATAH
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl, I think we've been patient enough. Last album released +4 years ago with a tour that happened two years later and a DVD that came 1 year and 8 months later after the tour was over.

She's been posting random selfies at the studio since summer last year, and first mentioned LG7 being guarded by a demon 4 months ago. 

She did the Fortnite thing, where she got love from the GP and was getting a huge boost on her songs' streams and she dissapeared.

Then she does the event to present the tour DVD, and she's back on everyone's mouth and she dips and dissapears once again.

Let people complain 'cause they have every reason to do it, 'cause I dont know what plan this is, but it already sounds like a bad one with multiple missed oportunities.

girl please... i've waited the exact same amount of time and i'm not out here writing paragraphs over something that's coming soon

just relax, go outside, breathe some fresh air... it really isn't that deep

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl please... i've waited the exact same amount of time and i'm not out here writing paragraphs over something that's coming soon

just relax, go outside, breathe some fresh air... it really isn't that deep

The thing is, it has looked like its coming soon multiple times yet it doesnt come. So of course people are tired of it.

• Thanks 7

ModernEcstasy
26 minutes ago, NATAH said:

I’ll learn patience on the day that her and her “team” successfully put out a full project without delays, scrapped plans and bad marketing. 
So far, looks like it’s not gonna happen this time around either

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

NATAH
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

The thing is, it has looked like its coming soon multiple times yet it doesnt come. So of course people are tired of it.

yeah, so you gotta learn to be patient! if you're tired of being blue balled then just reserve that excitement for when the announcement finally comes!

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’ll learn patience on the day that her and her “team” successfully put out a full project without delays and scrapped plans. 
So far, looks like it’s not gonna happen this time around either

that sounds like a You problem tbh, since there's no solid evidence of anything being delayed or scrapped this era! i also enjoy creating fantasies in my head to get mad at so i understand you :vegas:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2025 truthers won…)