đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
7 hours ago, Mr S said:

Lol now you know LG and her team are not capable of anything like this. 

I mean, clearly they are since this is a project with LG attatched. :huntyga:

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Well, sadly there's not much to be positive about

Are we forgetting Joker :poot:

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia
39 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Are we forgetting Joker :poot:

million_reasons.mp3

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Mother of Puppies

Lady Gaga Snl GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 1

ChromaticaBoy
9 hours ago, thatarizonasky said:

Is it just me or has this thread (and site in general) become just a place to constantly to spew negativity? I get we’re hungry for new music, etc., but that’s no reason to just hate on everything she does or doesn’t do. She’s a grown woman who is allowed to change, do what SHE wants to do or say. If you don’t like that, you probably don’t really care about her as a person, just her art. 

idk I hope the supportive fans (ones who don’t rip her lyrics apart or make comments about her weight) come back soon and drown out the negativity ❤️

I completely agree with you. I really don’t understand why some people talk sh*t about her, yet they consider themselves LMs and stans.

• Like 5

Lextyr97
10 hours ago, thatarizonasky said:

Is it just me or has this thread (and site in general) become just a place to constantly to spew negativity? I get we’re hungry for new music, etc., but that’s no reason to just hate on everything she does or doesn’t do. She’s a grown woman who is allowed to change, do what SHE wants to do or say. If you don’t like that, you probably don’t really care about her as a person, just her art. 

idk I hope the supportive fans (ones who don’t rip her lyrics apart or make comments about her weight) come back soon and drown out the negativity ❤️

I agree and I’m 100% part of the problem. I love Gaga so much but at this point in time it’s very difficult to be positive. There’s next to no news that we as fans actually care about. Instead we are stuck with Haus Labs, Ricky drama, teases that have led to nothing, and a wait for a concert film that seemingly is never coming. I truly dislike how negative I’ve become of her in retrospect, but it’s very easy for me to trace how I got to this point. Regardless I’ll apologize 🙏🏽 I still try to be positive where I can

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

I have a feeling it'll be a surprise album drop similar to the ARTPOP post announcement.

And I'm also expecting the special project to be a Purple Rain/Batman inspired soundtrack cept around JOKER 3.

:bye:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

I agree and I’m 100% part of the problem. I love Gaga so much but at this point in time it’s very difficult to be positive. There’s next to no news that we as fans actually care about. Instead we are stuck with Haus Labs, Ricky drama, teases that have led to nothing, and a wait for a concert film that seemingly is never coming. I truly dislike how negative I’ve become of her in retrospect, but it’s very easy for me to trace how I got to this point. Regardless I’ll apologize 🙏🏽 I still try to be positive where I can

Everybody can decide whether to see the bright side of things or just the half empty glass.

She’ll be back in concert for Jazz&Piano for a few nights in June and we’ll get a ton of iconic moments, vocals and quotes and she might reveal a refreshed show, new fashion, new covers…

In 5 MONTHS she’ll be involved in one of the biggest if not the biggest movie of the year. That includes the press tour.

And who knows, we might get some material in between… snippets, a single, TCB film… who knows.

It’s ok to feel tired of waiting or even frustrated. But it’s not fair to write on here with such negativity. Give the girl some peace!

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Love 4

Starmie25

One thing I do YEARN from Gaga is more gritty, maximalist, hyperactive instrumentals again in the vein of BTW/ARTPOP etc. 

Fans and stans can hate on that album for being too overproduced, but lorde, some of those instrumentals are packed with flavour and punch! music video guy GIF by Vevo

@monketsharona @Tinnitus15

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

IMG-3867.jpgis it coming🤔

Yes. :giveup:

It'll intertwine with LG7 !!!! 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

Yes. :giveup:

It'll intertwine with LG7 !!!! 

If this film is coming I'm actually wishing her to tie it to LG7 campaign. Like including lead single or new content.

Beyoncé released a brand new song while releasing her tour film

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If this film is coming I'm actually wishing her to tie it to LG7 campaign. Like including lead single or new content.

That'd be dope, however I'm actually hoping visually they intertwine. The final interlude gave off new Gaga too.

Inb4 they get cut out lel

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Starmie25

I can't wait to see ALICE from all the different camera angles :giveup:

I love the more moody, grim take honestly 

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I can't wait to see ALICE from all the different camera angles :giveup:

I love the more moody, grim take honestly 

Same, but I hope they fixed the sound tbh. The bass did NOT go hard live at alllll and it's one of my favs from the album, over time probably my fav and it was disappointing at the show. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2025 truthers won…)