Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

AntonTurnItUp

Let's remember she aknowledged the LG6 hastag, teased studio pics and released a snippet of the instrumental demo of Babylon a whole year before Chromatica's release

It's coming in 2025, at this point there's no doubt.

MessyTop
Just now, AntonTurnItUp said:

Let's remember she aknowledged the LG6 hastag, teased studio pics and released a snippet of the instrumental demo of Babylon a whole year before Chromatica's release

This!!!! I truly think she’s still working on it. “Magic potions take time”

JoanneMonster
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I believe now the album is coming 2025. 
there’s zero indication of anything happening before Joker, besides the “unconfirmed comment from that designer” 

I know we all want new music, but at no point Gaga said is coming this year. 

Didnt she say she thought this year was gonna be very special for littlw monsters??? 

13 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I mean…. The word soon for Gaga has always meant something else :cheeky:

I really hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see anything coming out soon. Excited for Joker though 

But she said in an interview that this SOON was a real soon, not like the ones she usually says:laughga:

I See You
  • Like 1

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Didnt she say she thought this year was gonna be very special for littlw monsters??? 

But she said in an interview that this SOON was a real soon, not like the ones she usually says:laughga:

Special yes, Joker is coming out!

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

Thinking about it, if the album isn't coming in August or September, is she not better to wait until next year? I absolutely hate the thought of waiting til next year but Christmas always rolls around fast and the charts are dominated by Christmas music, it seems nothing else really gets a look in. 

As soon as October and Halloween are done there's Christmas adverts and supermarket sell Christmas stuff :saladga:

By this point I just want the album to be released in the current year even if it’s in December. We would be having Halloween on Christmas just like the song once said :lolga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 2

Battle 4 Ur Life

me entering this thread after 3 months in hopes of getting updates

Rescue Coming GIF

I guess in a year PACKED with female pop albums she’s doing the right thing which is to wait until next year to release the avant garde dark experimental alternative infused pop we’re all expecting. or whatever she wants tbh. there isn’t a single bad Lady Gaga album.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I believe now the album is coming 2025. 
there’s zero indication of anything happening before Joker, besides the “unconfirmed comment from that designer” 

I know we all want new music, but at no point Gaga said is coming this year. 

Babes what happened to your Mark Romanek Gaga music video tea?

That was the end of May when you made that thread. What happened to that?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

The title of the thread, yeah it feels like a 2025 release. She's probably resting and preparing for the big Joker 2 press tour....that may start later this month, during Comic Con. There will still be new music this year, but for Joker 2. 

But..i am hoping still that im wro.. nahhhh, 2025 it is :billie:

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Babes what happened to your Mark Romanek Gaga music video tea?

That was the end of May when you made that thread. What happened to that?

That was it, that she was shooting a video Jun 12-13 but who knows at this point 

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

That was it, that she was shooting a video Jun 12-13 but who knows at this point 

Hmmm, a little over a month ago. I smell an announcement coming soon!

Tea Time Omg GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

FreedomInTheMusic

I work with a lot of media companies as a marketing consultant, and I’ve always assumed that they would be tying together Joker 2 and LG7 marketing to get the most bang for their buck. They can do this a couple of ways, but they’ll either try to put the campaigns back-to-back (which is what I would probably recommend) or run them concurrently. Concurrently wouldn’t please anyone here who is hungry and wants to be fed for a long while, but it could be an absolute media blitz that would ensure huge numbers for both LG7 and Joker 2 even if only one of them is well received. There’s a world where we don’t get much until October, but when we do get something, it’s an absolute wave of promo. If they do this, you’d assume that Gaga would be EVERYWHERE: double duty on SNL, hot ones and chicken shop, back-to-back interview days, radio and mag plays, etc. It could be very exciting, but we shall see what they do from here. TBH, from what I’ve seen of the pre-COVID plans for Chromatica, they had a really impressive roll out. I’d assume they’re coming back with a sense of needing to prove something, so I expect an A+++ roll out and marketing plan.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

River

Please don't post the TCB intro leak, Nick Knight asked in the past not to share leaked material, so let's respect his wishes.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

Reality
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

I think this would all be valid if she didn't have that teaser at the end of the CBF. That was a very explicit teaser for LG7 and I don't think she'd do that if nothing was coming this year. IIRC, with Babylon, she never mentioned it by name, never said it had any ties to LG6, and just had it in the background of Haus Labs ads. 

If LG7 is "dark" like many people speculate, I could see her doing a fall release, maybe to coincide with Joker & Halloween. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 7

• ARTPOPKISS changed the title to Rihanna rumored to be on LG7